Regional Quarterfinals - Jasper vs. China Spring

If you are going to this series, and you have never been to Fireman's Park, you are in for a real treat.  This is truly one of best venues to play at.  Think Wrigley Field or Fenway Park of HS.  It's an old historic park, with an awesome look.  Also, the playing surface is second to none.  A couple of helpful tips...  Park far away, cuz foul balls will beat cars up all game long.  Fireman's Park seats a lot of people, but part of the historic feel is wooden bleachers, so if that bothers you, bring a stadium seat.  Also expect to hear a couple train horns during the game, cuz there is a train track just yards from the home dugout. (city just passed a noise ordinance, but they still use the horn some times) Good luck to both teams.

[quote name="j_dog" post="1224125" timestamp="1337437625"]
Yes, Wynn pitched in relief in the first game.  Walked in Jasper's winning run.  Then the coach moved him back to first.  Didn't pitch in the second game.
[/quote]

Interesting.  I knew they said it was a lefty who came in.  Wonder who the dogs will pitch today.  My guess is that Mixon goes back with his ace.

[quote name="Hupernikomen" post="1224152" timestamp="1337444184"]
[quote author=j_dog link=topic=99997.msg1224125#msg1224125 date=1337437625]
Yes, Wynn pitched in relief in the first game.  Walked in Jasper's winning run.  Then the coach moved him back to first.  Didn't pitch in the second game.
[/quote]

Interesting.  I knew they said it was a lefty who came in.  Wonder who the dogs will pitch today.  My guess is that Mixon goes back with his ace.
[/quote]
Yes, but who is the "ace" right now?  Actually, the freshman for Jasper looked mighty tough last night.  He got into a jam against Madisonville, but last night he was bringing smoke!

[quote name="Hupernikomen" post="1224168" timestamp="1337447661"]
I would think Bolton, but I am not sure.
[/quote]
Yes, Bolton is THE MAN.  But the freshman is the face of the future for Jasper.  He seems to bring more smoke than Jasper has had for awhile.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami