Baytown Sterling vs. Port Arthur Memorial Game Thread/Sterling wins 11-0!

Guest UHCoog14
[quote name="blue10" post="1214148" timestamp="1335226684"]
Dont know what happened today but I know the kids will be testing all week thats why it was scheduled for today but somehow it was changed till tomorrow .
[/quote]

Trust me. I know all about the TAKS testing. I'm just not sure how they are able to schedule anything during this week. I'll be interested to hear the story tomorrow.

Guest UHCoog14
[quote name="joebob" post="1214448" timestamp="1335290891"]
so what was the story lol
[/quote]

Still not sure. Some sort of mis-communication issue with PAM about yesterday.

Somehow they got approval to play today at 5:00.

I heard that too, not sure how PAM could get that wrong considering no one is suppose to be playing. Sounds like grounds for forfeit to me.

Does anyone know the updated standings? I see Laporte is missing two games but I think I heard they are 9-5? If so does RSS need to sweep this week and Channelview has to lose?

Guest UHCoog14
[quote name="joebob" post="1214457" timestamp="1335291486"]
I heard that too, not sure how PAM could get that wrong considering no one is suppose to be playing. Sounds like grounds for forfeit to me.

Does anyone know the updated standings? I see Laporte is missing two games but I think I heard they are 9-5? If so does RSS need to sweep this week and Channelview has to lose?
[/quote]

With Brook and C'view losing yesterday, RSS just needs to win 1 this week to be in. IF they win 2, they will go in as the 3 seed. That would allow them to avoid Deer Park in the first round.

[quote name="joebob" post="1214457" timestamp="1335291486"]

[/quote]

La Porte is indeed 9-5.  I had to did a couple of La Porte/PA Memorial scores that were not reported last week (both La Porte wins)

Currently they stand like this:

Galena Park North Shore 12-2
La Porte 9-5
Baytown Sterling 6-7
Channelview 6-8
Beaumont West Brook 6-8
Port Arthur Memorial 2-11

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member