Using personal names in a reply

To all those involved in the discussion on the All District topic, and mainly Truthmatters if you are going to use names in a reply is would be worthy for you to clarify who (What Glover) it is because my last name is Glover and I have a daughter that plays for Lumberton, and she also plays on a select team with the two girls from Jasper you are referring to.  Just want it to be known that I am not the Glover you are referring to as Ms. Glover.  I hope you understand where I am coming from.

I am very upset about all of it.  The RDRSCR08 and Truth Matters are both wrong.  Truth Matters for putting a name out there like that and RDR for letting it remain that way.  This Truth Matters wont even respond to my private messages asking for clarification so that speaks volumes and by no means will on here.  I am not sure who truth matters is but I have a feeling RDR is from Lumberton and is probably someone who acted like a friend in my face.  Truth Matters very well could be of the same calliber.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed