Goose Creek Memorial vs. Dayton Game Thread/Dayton wins 9-8!

Guest UHCoog14
[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1213064" timestamp="1334925813"]
UH OH, Monday just became a whole lot better of a game to watch..............
[/quote]

No doubt.

I think Dayton likes BH so much that they wanted to help us in baseball like they did in football :) Thanks Dayton ;)

Tough lose GCM regaurdless of what happens in district BH and GCM should have a good playoff showing.

Oh and if the Dayton coach grabbed a GCM player then his butt should be fired! no reason for that crap >:(

Yes,  What a game it will be Monday night. ( Or should I say Monday afternoon ).  I really looked forward to the first game between these two, And we all know how that turned out.  I don't think anyone in SETX would have predicted that. I am not talking about the win or loss, But the final score.  I definately expect a different outturn Monday.  Win or lose,  It should be a fantastic game to watch.  I always enjoy when these two teams face off.  Two very talented groups...

P.S  I agree about the Dayton coach grabbing the player.  No matter what the circumstances, That is totally unacceptalbe. I am surprised that the players father didn't get all over the Dayton coach.  I know it would have been extremely hard for me not to put my hands on the fella !!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami