Congradulations 11u GT Vipers -USSSA LakeCharles tourney CHAMPIONS

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="tc hawk" post="1203470" timestamp="1333025283"]
[quote author=theoneandonly link=topic=97729.msg1203434#msg1203434 date=1332996050]
Ok...so WHEN did telling a bunch of kids "good job" become such a bad thing? Does it really take YOU a World Series win before YOU can begin to tell a team of kids congratulations? I just dont understand why someone (other than a kid) would jump at the opportunity to pounce on someone for doing so. I had no intention of self promoting anything, as you have stated. If you have a problem with someone, take it up with them IN PERSON & stop making yourself look "foolish" by attacking people on a message board post. The post was only meant to give a group of boys an attaboy! That's it.  ::)
[/quote]
They have it out for them. So when they (usssa/vipers) do something good, knucklehead and rounder17 or  gonna come on here and bash them. Just go read over other post on different threads and you will see. Those two coach for Morgan and are Morgan followers. If you go back year after year coaches and parents have came on here and congratulated their team for winning a tournament. NO different here. Dont give me some lame excuse about it was towards 2sonsplaying and his comment. Grow up! Whats funny to me if you look at most of the threads that have been started here lately have been to bash usssa, Gladiators Program vs USSSA, USSSA weekend schedule, Usssa special. So when yall seen this thread yall couldnt wait to start bashing. Me and EVERYONE else see it, its the same ones doing it over and over. We even have caught on to yalls fake names yall come here with.  Also yall call out people that yall know on here but have yet to say who you are. Well let me inform you of something we know who you are we just don't care to call you out. If you want to sit behind a screen name and bash a 11 year old team and their coaches go right ahead.
[/quote]

Show me 1 post where I bashed the vipers or any other team, and when you get done finding that, show me 1 post where I called out somebody's name. When you find those two things, then find where I bashed anyone for congratulating a team on a tournament win. Don't sit here and say I do all these things when I don't.
I don't need a fake name on here buddy, I'm pretty sure most people on here know who I am.  As for the other guy on here, you are way off assuming he is a coach. Sometimes it's best not assume. I'm not a Morgan follower as you claim, I just like the guy, and prefer Nations over usssa. That's my opinion that I share on a opinion forum, if you don't like it, don't read it.
I will be waiting for you to show me things that you say I have done. Good luck

[quote name="rounder17" post="1203481" timestamp="1333027230"]
[quote author=tc hawk link=topic=97729.msg1203476#msg1203476 date=1333026321]
And, if you have any question about usssa, (as you seem to do) call you local dorector. If not, stop asking questions about them.
[/quote]

The same to you about nations, hypocrite.
[/quote]
Really, I've asked you one question! Can't say that about you. Also if I was to call your leader we all know what he would say. It would be aome smart A$$ answer. Hypocite, your funny, we know who that is!

[quote name="rounder17" post="1203487" timestamp="1333028077"]
[quote author=tc hawk link=topic=97729.msg1203470#msg1203470 date=1333025283]
[quote author=theoneandonly link=topic=97729.msg1203434#msg1203434 date=1332996050]
Ok...so WHEN did telling a bunch of kids "good job" become such a bad thing? Does it really take YOU a World Series win before YOU can begin to tell a team of kids congratulations? I just dont understand why someone (other than a kid) would jump at the opportunity to pounce on someone for doing so. I had no intention of self promoting anything, as you have stated. If you have a problem with someone, take it up with them IN PERSON & stop making yourself look "foolish" by attacking people on a message board post. The post was only meant to give a group of boys an attaboy! That's it.  ::)
[/quote]
They have it out for them. So when they (usssa/vipers) do something good, knucklehead and rounder17 or  gonna come on here and bash them. Just go read over other post on different threads and you will see. Those two coach for Morgan and are Morgan followers. If you go back year after year coaches and parents have came on here and congratulated their team for winning a tournament. NO different here. Dont give me some lame excuse about it was towards 2sonsplaying and his comment. Grow up! Whats funny to me if you look at most of the threads that have been started here lately have been to bash usssa, Gladiators Program vs USSSA, USSSA weekend schedule, Usssa special. So when yall seen this thread yall couldnt wait to start bashing. Me and EVERYONE else see it, its the same ones doing it over and over. We even have caught on to yalls fake names yall come here with.  Also yall call out people that yall know on here but have yet to say who you are. Well let me inform you of something we know who you are we just don't care to call you out. If you want to sit behind a screen name and bash a 11 year old team and their coaches go right ahead.
[/quote]

Show me 1 post where I bashed the vipers or any other team, and when you get done finding that, show me 1 post where I called out somebody's name. When you find those two things, then find where I bashed anyone for congratulating a team on a tournament win. Don't sit here and say I do all these things when I don't.
I don't need a fake name on here buddy, I'm pretty sure most people on here know who I am.  As for the other guy on here, you are way off assuming he is a coach. Sometimes it's best not assume. I'm not a Morgan follower as you claim, I just like the guy, and prefer Nations over usssa. That's my opinion that I share on a opinion forum, if you don't like it, don't read it.
[/quote]
That part was more at your boy knucklehead. My apology.

[quote name="rounder17" post="1203487" timestamp="1333028077"]
[/quote]
[/quote]

I don't need a fake name on here buddy, I'm pretty sure most people on here know who I am.  As for the other guy on here, you are way off assuming he is a coach. Sometimes it's best not assume. I'm not a Morgan follower as you claim, I just like the guy, and [b]prefer Nations over usssa[/b]. That's my opinion that I share on a opinion forum, if you don't like it, don't read it.
[/quote]
You signed up for usssa right, so its good to say you like them both, maybe one better then the other but was still gonna play both, but you were just not gonna support it locally, is it because you and morgan are buddies and he don't want you or any other teams to support them or because he want allow you to because you coach one of his teams. Let's forget about what took place with the gladiators. I know you can't now but whould you really played usssa locally? Let me answer it for you NO you wouldnt. Yall all want them to fail, well i assure you they are not gonna fail and will be here years to come with bigger and better tournaments. This is their first year things are only gonna get better.

[quote name="tc hawk" post="1203515" timestamp="1333031103"]
[quote author=rounder17 link=topic=97729.msg1203487#msg1203487 date=1333028077]
[/quote]
[/quote]

I don't need a fake name on here buddy, I'm pretty sure most people on here know who I am.  As for the other guy on here, you are way off assuming he is a coach. Sometimes it's best not assume. I'm not a Morgan follower as you claim, I just like the guy, and [b]prefer Nations over usssa[/b]. That's my opinion that I share on a opinion forum, if you don't like it, don't read it.
[/quote]
You signed up for usssa right, so its good to say you like them both, maybe one better then the other but was still gonna play both, but you were just not gonna support it locally, is it because you and morgan are buddies and he don't want you or any other teams to support them or because he want allow you to because you coach one of his teams. Let's forget about what took place with the glaidators. I know you can't now but whould you really played usssa locally?
[/quote]

Morgan has no say so in my teams schedule. I make the schedule, and control every move that goes on with my team. Morgan has no part in my team what so ever, only trains somes of them with their hitting. Don't assume that Morgan won't allow me or another team to do what we want. I don't necessarily like playing usssa for different reasons, time limit being a big one. We were gonna play usssa so my kids could go to Big League Dreams, Cypress Mounds, and Governors Games. It's a shame that they won't have that opportunity now, because of the beef between usssa and Morgan. I just don't understand how all these teams get suspended, when the kids and coaches for these teams did nothing wrong. If usssa's beef is with Morgan, suspend the team that he coaches, not the ones that he has nothing to do with.
To answer your last question, no we would not have played locally. No not because Morgan "won't allow" me too, but because I don't think too kindly of the director.

TC Hawk, Knuckelhead is Andy Burns. I am not hiding but nobody ever asked!  Why do you hide behind TC Hawk? Tell us who you are?  In fact, why doesnt everyone on here identify themselves, or as my son would say, "manup".  We've established who 2sonsplaying is, he gave that away very quickly with the taunting about his two boys!  So, people let their kids on the Forum so that they can read posts for congratulating them?  I am sure that you did that at the ballpark and on the drive home. Or, was it for the world to know?

I like the coaches of the Vipers, have known them since WELL and dont know that I have ever said anything bad about them or their team.  Of the few kids that I know, they have great talent on the team.  I suppose the initial argument was why do you guys have to self promote a tournament win when you know that the world will see anyway when its posted on USSSA.  Yep, I interjected your thread with the Sting victory and then 2sonsplaying had to degrade the talent pool over there and when i figured out who 2sonsplaying was, I decided to have a little fun with him.  He has always been a poor sport in the past with pranks, so I let it fly.

Now, the issue between nations/morgan walker/usssa is an issue that I dont know much about other than the Vipers getting the boot from Nations and now Gladiators getting the boot from USSSA.  My view, these are two businesses competing for the same clients.  Absent a code of ethics in the industry, there are no rules of the game with promoting tournaments.  Let the two organizations battle it out but keep the teams out of it. I know that the 11U Gladiators had registered for 3 USSSA events this season, but no longer. We play enough games here locally in Nations so it is doubtful that our team would sign up for a local USSSA event. But, I have never heard that it was out of the quesiton if we need to fill a weekend. Likewise, I wouldn't expect the Vipers to have signed up for any local Nations tournaments if they host tournaments through USSSA here. So, its a business decision.

TC HAWK, identify yourself, Rounder17, identify yourself, theoneandonly, identify yourself, One4ALL, identify yourself, 2sonsplaying, Wayne Gressham,.  Step UP

Guest hottestbats
If you are coaching a Gladiator team than I guarantee some if not all of the dues that you pay goes to Morgan. So I would say that he has something to do with with all of the Gladiator teams.

[quote name="bullwinkle" post="1206374" timestamp="1333569860"]
If you are coaching a Gladiator team than I guarantee some if not all of the dues that you pay goes to Morgan. So I would say that he has something to do with with all of the Gladiator teams.
[/quote]

All I can say is wow to that post! Some people have no clue!

[quote name="bullwinkle" post="1206374" timestamp="1333569860"]
[/quote]

Yes all the dues go to Morgan, and I get nothing. He makes every roster move, and picks the tournaments we play. I also pay him $700 a month, for him to allow me to coach one of his teams. I also give him every penny I make from pitching lessons, and $100 per weekend for him to spend on his kids.

[quote name="rounder17" post="1206402" timestamp="1333572978"]
[quote author=bullwinkle link=topic=97729.msg1206374#msg1206374 date=1333569860]
[/quote]

Yes all the dues go to Morgan, and I get nothing. He makes every roster move, and picks the tournaments we play. I also pay him $700 a month, for him to allow me to coach one of his teams. I also give him every penny I make from pitching lessons, and $100 per weekend for him to spend on his kids.
[/quote]
Here we go. ;) "Paid" Coaches, you gotta love them!

TC Hawk, seems to me that you are pretty bitter  ;D about something. What is your personal problem with the Gladiator organization, or is your problem with paid coaches in general? Is it that your jealous, or had a bad experience?  My sons have played for both daddy coaches, and paid coaches. Both treated my kids fairly, and taught them something along the way. There are many of teams around the area that have paid coaches. Most of the good organizations, especially in Houston do.
I have read a lot of your post on here, and they all are bashing one thing or another, without leaving your reasons. Do us all a favor, and tell us why you are so bitter, or keep your mouth closed. Seems as all you are doing is trying to stir up trouble.

I guess its time to set some people straight.  There are two many people on here, like Wayne Gresham, hiding behind a keyboard that have no clue what they are talking about.  First off, no viper kids have been suspended.  Only coaches that got caught by Ron Mathis for handing out USSSA flyers at a Nations event (they were suspended by Ron Mathis).  Vipers are welcome to play in our events, without the suspended coaches.  The Vipers only issue in playing will be that our events have been booked full since early March.  Oh and the umpire blocking, thats comical.  I promise you, you can't find one umpire that has been told they can't do USSSA events by us, we don't even do the umpire schedule.  Yes, each year there are a few umps that we choose not to work our events, but its always because they are to confrontational.  We want umpires that are going to treat the kids right and provide a fun atmosphere.  So if your not working our events, maybe you should take a look in the mirror at the type of umpire you are.  Its a shame that i get on here and read all the people who's kids i have helped, run their mouth and spread misinformation (Robby Carter, Juan Gonzales, Wayne Gresham) bashing my business.  We don't need to do all these things we are being accused of because we have treated people right for 10 years.  So let's talk about what a bad job Morgan has done.  Sunday will be the 10 year anniversary of the baseball academy and us starting select ball at Ford Park.  When we started there was nothing & Ford Park was gonna to be rarely used softball fields draining the local economy.  And now look what it is.  No one is more responsible for this, than Morgan Walker.  I'm out there now, and i promise you, nobody is running better tournaments around & treating people more fairly.  Nobody is out there more for the kids than us.  Just like my 600 kid fall league we run (which we don't make a dime on).  Just so you guys know, i have read every misinformed & flat out lie that you guys have posted.  If you are going to run your mouth, you better have facts because i'm going to call you out.

Jason Tyner

Jason Tyner you are way off base! I've never said anything about you anywhere on this forum period! I don't hide behind a screen name, I have 1 "2 Sons Playing". It's very easy to go back and see all the post I've put on here. Everything I have said on here is the TRUTH! I've never once badmouthed your organization on here. And let's get the record straight, you've never taught, trained, or coached either of my sons so quit being dilusional. I've always had respect for you, but you just threw that out the door with all your assumptions. So before you start acting like judge and jury on here and calling people out without facts you better get your sh-- straight!

Wayne Gresham

Guess i never went to viper practices last year.  You bash Morgan & our Nations tournaments, your bashing me.  You have no clue what your talking about on any of these issues.

And on another point, Viper players & parents are also welcome to come watch Nations tournaments.  There are not banned from the facility like Gladiator kids and parents (that have nothing to do with USSSA/Morgan)

[quote author=BMTbball09 link=topic=97729.msg1206780#msg1206780 date=1333639886]
Guess i never went to viper practices last year.  You bash Morgan & our Nations tournaments, your bashing me.  You have no clue what your talking about on any of these issues.

And on another point, Viper players & parents are also welcome to come watch Nations tournaments.  There are not banned from the facility like Gladiator kids and parents (that have nothing to do with USSSA/Morgan)
[/quot

Just like the others on here taking up for Nations, I have done nothing no more then take up for usssa. Bashing your business,  don't think so, at every usssa tournament we send people to your business. It seems alot of people have been misleading. 
Let me answer a few things...
Yes, you did teach my son and it was very appreciated. 
You came to ONE practice to WATCH a kid that you have been teaching try-out.
BTW their a lot of people hidding behind a screen names and i promise you im not one of them, i've been on here for years and most not all know who i am.
Robby Carter

[quote name="2 Sons Playing" post="1206769" timestamp="1333638811"]
Jason Tyner you are way off base! I've never said anything about you anywhere on this forum period! I don't hide behind a screen name, I have 1 "2 Sons Playing". It's very easy to go back and see all the post I've put on here. Everything I have said on here is the TRUTH! I've never once badmouthed your organization on here. And let's get the record straight, you've never taught, trained, or coached either of my sons so quit being dilusional. I've always had respect for you, but you just threw that out the door with all your assumptions. So before you start acting like judge and jury on here and calling people out without facts you better get your sh-- straight!

Wayne Gresham
[/quote]

He mad

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder