Nederland Re-schedule

[quote name="NHS83LU87" post="1193229" timestamp="1331054587"]
Varsity playing at Kelley or are they playing at Nederland since they switched locations the first game they played?
[/quote]

It's at Nederland.  That is the only non district home game scheduled for Nederland.  Pretty sad that the best park in the area sits empty while our boys travel all over Houston to play.

Guest infield fly
Hey phatmack. Maybe you should make out the schedule next year and call god to make the weather cooperative. Maybe you should stick to the babe Ruth league

[quote name="infield fly" post="1193308" timestamp="1331061538"]
Hey phatmack. Maybe you should make out the schedule next year and call god to make the weather cooperative. Maybe you should stick to the babe Ruth league
[/quote]

How about you stick to the topic and not attack other posters.  1st warning.

[/quote]

Looks like I struck a nerve with someone.  Am I wrong about not having home games?

Nederland hosted the Bulldog Classic for over 40 years and never seemed to have a problem with God or the weather.  Not having that tourney the last 2 years is pretty ridiculous.

[/quote]REALLLY >:(...I guess I am missing something...Mack is this one of your ex-girlfriends :-X

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    nexax
    Newest Member
    nexax