Big Sandy vs Milano Predictions

CATMAN

saw big sandy play against sabine pass and had to hit some free throws at the end of the game to win it ..i dont see much depth there .. they usually have a pretty stacked team and this year i didnt see it .

saw milano play last year and they didnt lose much if any at all ... i know milano will be very strong .. team full of shooters ..

Just based on what i know and feel im taking Milano by 10+

Could be wrong of course not a future predictor only a guesser of the future 

[quote name="pitufo04" post="1186918" timestamp="1330378291"]
saw big sandy play against sabine pass and had to hit some free throws at the end of the game to win it ..i dont see much depth there .. they usually have a pretty stacked team and this year i didnt see it .

saw milano play last year and they didnt lose much if any at all ... i know milano will be very strong .. team full of shooters ..

Just based on what i know and feel im taking Milano by 10+

Could be wrong of course not a future predictor only a guesser of the future 
[/quote]Big Sandy hasnt been stacked since the year they went to state, this is the first year that they have a lot of talent and getting more experienced. they will be really good next year and years to come. they have tons of talent coming up.

[quote name="Dick Chaney" post="1187230" timestamp="1330403333"]
Milano by 5+ milano has one kid i know of for sure with a 6'5 kid who can play all around and i dont believe big sandy will be able to stop him in their man defense..
[/quote]

you can add a 6'4 kid to that as well, along with some really good outside shooting

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder