Beaumont Central vs. Kingwood Park

stevenash

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="NB-Dawg" post="1187681" timestamp="1330458627"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=96684.msg1187668#msg1187668 date=1330457533]
[quote author=Who By Fire link=topic=96684.msg1187662#msg1187662 date=1330456984]
Why can't you gentlemen be positive about Central???  What in the heck does it matter is the coach stands or sits?  I have never heard an announcer comment about a team losing because the coach sat, stood or even jumped rope.  Central needs support, and you, the Central fans (yes, Soulja - you) should be supporting them, not ripping them down.
[/quote]I support them.  My Jaguar support should not be questioned.  It's just that when you have the pieces of the puzzle in place and will be for quite a few years, we expect more.  There have been  games that we have lost (almost all of our losses) because no timouts were called, no adjustments were made or wierd adjustments were made even thought what we were doing before was working.  I'm been to almost every Central game this year, so I believe I have a handle of this Jag team.  Now, we're in the 3rd round, which is the farthest that we've been since (I believe) the 2002-2003 team, and [b]I'm happy for that[/b].  We just need our staff to come up with some things to win these games and not almost give it away as we did in  both the game against C.E. King and Brenham.
[/quote]
Be careful! Some will laugh at you for enjoying this level of success.  ;) ::)
[/quote]I'd enjoy it now. You never know about next year. Nederland JV may get the 4th spot next year in this playoff system ::)

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="1187731" timestamp="1330464547"]
[quote author=NB-Dawg link=topic=96684.msg1187681#msg1187681 date=1330458627]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=96684.msg1187668#msg1187668 date=1330457533]
[quote author=Who By Fire link=topic=96684.msg1187662#msg1187662 date=1330456984]
Why can't you gentlemen be positive about Central???  What in the heck does it matter is the coach stands or sits?  I have never heard an announcer comment about a team losing because the coach sat, stood or
even jumped rope.  Central needs support, and you, the Central fans (yes, Soulja - you) should be supporting them, not ripping them down.
[/quote]I support them.  My Jaguar support should not be questioned.  It's just that when you have the pieces of the puzzle in place and will be for quite a few years, we expect more.  There have been  games that we have lost (almost all of our losses) because no timouts were called, no adjustments were made or wierd adjustments were made even thought what we were doing before was working.  I'm been to almost every Central game this year, so I believe I have a handle of this Jag team.  Now, we're in the 3rd round, which is the farthest that we've been since
(I believe) the 2002-2003 team, and [b]I'm happy for that[/b].  We just need our staff to come up with some things to win these games and not almost give it away as we did in  both the game against C.E. King and Brenham.
[/quote]
Be careful! Some will laugh at you for enjoying this level of success.  ;) ::)
[/quote]I'd enjoy it now. You never know about next year. Nederland JV may get the 4th spot next year in this playoff system ::)
[/quote]
;D ;D ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed