Barbers Hill vs. Beaumont Central Game Thread/Barbers Hill wins 58-46!

WOSgrad

First off...TREMENDOUS fan support for the Lady Eagles and it is VERY much appreciated!

Second...thanks liltex for the shout out to Shannon, but unfortunately she is a senior :( , not a soph

Finally, "a win is a win".  BH was not sharp in all phases of the game but worked HARD despite shots not falling like they have been lately.  Malena Washington is an offensive BEAST!  She is a true, traditional shooter off the dribble/screen and her shot seemed to fall every time.  I look forward watching her at the next level.

Central had very good season and posted some real quality wins this year like Katy Taylor, etc.  They played with class and it was pleasure to get to face them.

[quote name="GOBLUE" post="1183101" timestamp="1329934240"]
I'm all about Team Play (they = wins) but does someone have fim of the Evans layup? Not sure what to call it, revs, scoop, fade, power, maybe just unbelievable!
[/quote]

Ha...i think it can be found.  ;)  GOBLUE, you better upgrade your camera equipment when your's plays varsity next year.  She will fill a highlight reel in a hurry! 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder