**NEDERLAND vs. DAYTON BI-DISTRICT BROADCAST**/NEDERLAND WINS 58-55!

Lazeek

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Baller 93" post="1182744" timestamp="1329884532"]
Good win for the Dogs. Better get those nerves out of the way and come out ready to play against Magnolia.  Gotta take it one game at a Time!
[/quote]
I think that you nailed it. They seemed very nervous tonight and it showed with all of the missed free throws and careless turnovers. Except for English and Weisbrod, nobody else on the team has any playoff experience. I believe that we will see a more confident Nederland team on Friday night in Kingwood.

[quote name="bullets13" post="1182651" timestamp="1329881023"]
[quote author=FanintheStands link=topic=96305.msg1182649#msg1182649 date=1329880970]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=96305.msg1182623#msg1182623 date=1329879979]
Well no sweep again for 20-4A ;)
[/quote]Are you seriously braggin' because you went 1-3?!?

Wow!
[/quote]

hey, they gotta take what they can get :).  [b]their best team just squeaked past 20-4As number 4.[/b].. better start the celebration now!
[/quote]Really? do you know how insignificant that comment is? Your  #1 seed barely squeaked by our #4 seed. Nederland was losing the WHOLE game until the finale minutes where it counted the most. Seriously ::)  Only brought up the sweep because someone else from 20-4A did first.. How 20-4A was gonna sweep 19-4A.. Well it didn't happen AGAIN!

[quote name="liltex" post="1182757" timestamp="1329885087"]
What's up 99.9 no props today.Nuthin on the evening report nor a game final tonight?Called it in this evening,Eric said I'll have to check on it.Might be why Dayt did not have a huge crowd like the gals did. ??? ::)
[/quote]Yeah I was wondering why they didn't say anything about the game either.. They announced the other schools...

[quote name="octfeb" post="1182850" timestamp="1329912225"]
[quote author=bullets13 link=topic=96305.msg1182651#msg1182651 date=1329881023]
[quote author=FanintheStands link=topic=96305.msg1182649#msg1182649 date=1329880970]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=96305.msg1182623#msg1182623 date=1329879979]
Well no sweep again for 20-4A ;)
[/quote]Are you seriously braggin' because you went 1-3?!?

Wow!
[/quote]

hey, they gotta take what they can get :).  [b]their best team just squeaked past 20-4As number 4.[/b].. better start the celebration now!
[/quote]Really? do you know how insignificant that comment is? Your  #1 seed barely squeaked by our #4 seed. Nederland was losing the WHOLE game until the finale minutes where it counted the most. Seriously ::)  Only brought up the sweep because someone else from 20-4A did first.. How 20-4A was gonna sweep 19-4A.. Well it didn't happen AGAIN!
[/quote]Yeah, and the guy who said that is from a team that is not in the play-offs.  I'm not sure he speaks for everyone else.

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1182909" timestamp="1329918933"]
Im not a big basketball fan but it sounds like it was a good game. I will say that as much trash as bluedove was talking I bet his butt was puckered.
[/quote]Why? Nederland won the game and thats really all that matters. Obviously, Dayton had the opportunity to win and could not pull it out. Obviously, Nederland struggled last night but showed their heart by fighting thru the obstacles to remain focused enough to win the game. I heard Bob Knight say last night, don't let people make you think "winning" isn't important. Nederland won. It goes into the record books for history. And as far as Dayton, that loss will be forever written in the record books. Now my suggestion to Nederland parents is this: Keep your kids off this board until after playoffs. This is for entertainment purposes only- don't read into everything you read on here. You still gotta play the game. Any team [s]Dayton[/s] can have a lucky night ;D

[quote name="stevenash" post="1182940" timestamp="1329921612"]
Dayton is better than they are being credited.
[/quote]
No doubt about that! I gave them many props throughout and after the game. Although the talk was about Dayton's 'twin towers', they only scored a combined 4 points. Their guards (especially the freshman #1) and the other two 6'5" kidS. Geez! How come nobody mentioned the fact that Dayton had 4 kids over 6'5" who all played? I know the twins are graduating from Dayton, anyone know who is returning for them next year? Any decent talent along with #1 should be very good.

[quote name="NB-Dawg" post="1182946" timestamp="1329922200"]
[quote author=stevenash link=topic=96305.msg1182940#msg1182940 date=1329921612]
[/quote]
No doubt about that! I gave them many props throughout and after the game. Although the talk was about Dayton's 'twin towers', they only scored a combined 4 points. Their guards (especially the freshman #1) and the other two 6'5" kidS. Geez! How come nobody mentioned the fact that Dayton had 4 kids over 6'5" who all played? I know the twins are graduating from Dayton, anyone know who is returning for them next year? Any decent talent along with #1 should be very good.
[/quote]

#00 is a Freshman also.  He is listed at 6'6

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="1182948" timestamp="1329922282"]
[quote author=NB-Dawg link=topic=96305.msg1182946#msg1182946 date=1329922200]
[/quote]
No doubt about that! I gave them many props throughout and after the game. Although the talk was about Dayton's 'twin towers', they only scored a combined 4 points. Their guards (especially the freshman #1)
and the other two 6'5" kidS. Geez! How come nobody mentioned the fact that Dayton had 4 kids over 6'5" who all played? I know the twins are graduating from Dayton, anyone know who is returning for them next year? Any decent talent along with #1 should be very good.
[/quote]

#00 is a Freshman also.  He is listed at 6'6
[/quote]
Look out 19-4A!

[quote name="NB-Dawg" post="1182946" timestamp="1329922200"]
[/quote]
[/quote]Unfortunately there are like 9 of them graduating this year. The twins Jamal Fowler(has a football scholarship)  Logan Sullivan Tyler Reynalds #11 #3 #2 #4 can't remember their names

[quote name="octfeb" post="1182994" timestamp="1329925401"]
[quote author=NB-Dawg link=topic=96305.msg1182946#msg1182946 date=1329922200]
[/quote]
[/quote]Unfortunately there are like 9 of them graduating this year. The twins Jamal Fowler(has a football scholarship)  Logan Sullivan Tyler Reynalds #11 #3 #2 #4 can't remember their names
[/quote]
What about #33? He is long too, and made a big impact on Dayton's performance.

#2-3-4 Matthews,Palacios,Braud are seniors,#11 Rideau is a jr.Good nucleus though coming back.Broncos can play some defense but offensively we're hurting cause the twin towers(great kids)play soft for seniors(tot 4 pts between them w/8 fouls).With all their size Dayton should be pounding the ball inside for easy lay ups/dunks.Keep a eye on 00 at just a fresh that kid is from a family rich in setx bb history 8)

[quote name="liltex" post="1183005" timestamp="1329926286"]
#2-3-4 Matthews,Palacios,Braud are seniors,#11 Rideau is a jr.Good nucleus though coming back.Broncos can play some defense but offensively we're hurting cause the twin towers(great kids)play soft for seniors(tot 4 pts between them w/8 fouls).With all their size Dayton should be pounding the ball inside for easy lay ups/dunks.Keep a eye on 00 at just a fresh that kid is from a family rich in setx bb history 8)
[/quote]Maybe #11 is graduating early or something cause at the Dayton/Crosby game on senior night, he was out there on the floor with his mom and the other seniors and their families.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476

• This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up This is a tragic day for America. The guilty verdict issued hours ago against former President Donald Trump is a clear abuse of our justice system. This politically motivated and stacked trial is what we have come to expect in communist China or North Korea—not in the United States of America.   The totalitarian impulse of the neo-Marxist Left is to suppress and silence political opposition using any means necessary.    But here’s what we must understand: What just happened is not only about Donald Trump, and it will not stop with him.   The Left is not only waging legal warfare against Donald Trump. They are attempting to prevent half the country from having any say in the governance of our nation, and they have weaponized the legal system to ensure their success at any cost.    They are already using our legal system to go after pro-life activists and patriotic Christians who defend religious liberty. The Deep State is spying on conservative parents and churches, treating them like enemies of the state. They have even gone so far as to compare caring parents to terrorists.    The Left has repeatedly contested that conservatives are a threat to our democracy. Yet, they are the ones who are aggressively attacking our Constitutional Republic with blatant disregard for our fundamental rights. We cannot remain silent against such explicit tyranny.   Today's verdict is a clarion call for every God-fearing, America-loving Christian and our fellow citizens who believe in faith, family, and freedom to run, walk, or crawl, if necessary, to the polls this November. Gary Bauer, Senior Vice President of Public Policy  James Dobson Family Institute
    • Yup. Made our ISD get turf which I appreciate. 😁   But 2011 was better though. 
    • Was 09' the famous "Mud Bowl"?
    • Weather not looking for great today either.  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up
    • Your going down a rabbit hole by yourself bud! He had all the money in the world, he messed up once he entered politics.. no expert here He wanted power, yeah drugs was his business but he screwed himself when he entered politics... and we're not even talking about our DEA stop swaying the conversation... he wasn't running for anything in the states SMH
  • Topics