Silsbee vs. Buna Game Thread/Silsbee wins 6-3!

WOSgrad

I think the pitcher at question is Freshman, Joe Clark.  I don't know if Coach T has finalized varsity roster???? As far as Ethan Franklin...I think he is going to be something to deal with at the plate and the mound. I know his performance at the plate was not stellar, but I have seen that kid more times than not, knock people down, hitting.  I think he will be fine...one game makes not a track record. 

Guest sportsmack
Joke! Chill out man! Did not mean to get your skirt up! I do have a life and an education. Not trying make any decisions and I think everyone of those young men are talented ball players and nothing negative was said about anyone. It was just a friendly discussion. No harm meant. Don't know which kid is yours but if it is anyone that has been mentioned, you should only be proud! If it was the varsity material comment, only made it because I did not witness performance therefore did not know the outcome. I did not mean to come across as if he was not. Sorry if you took offense and not trying to cause problems!

On a positive note, Silsbee had a very impressive shortstop.  He didnt really get tested but you could see in warm ups he had all the tools.  Equally so was Buna's SS, who had a opportunity to showcase his arm strength with one up the middle that he ran down and wha ha lasered over to 1st for the out.  Should be stellar season for both fellows.

outfield has some high notes and low notes which could be expected with limited amount of games so far but Silsbee has some serious wheels in left field and buna's centerfielder covered some major real estate on  a shot that he ran down. 

Joke message me and let me know what was so bad they took it off.... mack none of the mentioned before are my son ( he isnt worthy of the greatness of this board) jk just speaking up for one of my boys. Did he do as good as he wanted probaly not but not bad at all got put in a sticky place and came out all right.Walden and Big E both looked pretty good for the first game. Buna can get better for sure at the plate and if we do we could be very dangerous

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder