Beaumont Central vs. Little Cypress-Mauriceville Game Thread/Central wins 46-37!

WOSgrad

This game honestly could have been blown open again.  Missed  layups and free throws killed us.  We can't do that Friday and expect to win. We don't cherish our possessions.  We do stupid stuff and dumb turnovers.If we treat our possessions like it's our last, I like a deep playoff run..

[quote name="LCMBIGFan" post="1169320" timestamp="1328068693"]
I was about to agree with you when I saw you were talking about Central.  I thought LCM missed too many shots under the goal and should have won.  I do agree that Central missed too many shots and LCM avoided a bigger margin loss.
[/quote]Those big men of yalls are legit.  It's just hard for them to operate when there is no spacing.  The guards are not very good.  They are not a big threat from the outside and they are not a threat to penetrate, so, we sag into the big men because we know that's all you have.  Now, the Bear guards DID play better in this meeting than the last one.  They didn't turn the ball over nearly as much as they did the first time.  Good Luck to LC-M.  They will beat Livingston and make the playoffs.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1169338" timestamp="1328069712"]
[quote author=LCMBIGFan link=topic=95246.msg1169320#msg date=1328068693]
I was about to agree with you when I saw you were talking about Central.  I thought LCM missed too many shots under the goal and should have won.  I do agree that Central missed too many shots and LCM avoided a bigger margin loss.
[/quote]Those big men of yalls are legit.  It's just hard for them to operate when there is no spacing.  The guards are not very good.  They are not a big threat from the outside and they are not a threat to penetrate, so, we sag into the big men because we know that's all you have.  Now, the Bear guards DID play better in this meeting than the last one.  They didn't turn the ball over nearly as much as they did the first time.  Good Luck to LC-M.  They will beat Livingston and make the playoffs.
[/quote]Ws the big fella in better shape this time? Looked like he was tired Ozen's first meeting this year.

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="1169745" timestamp="1328119938"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=95246.msg1169338#msg1169338 date=1328069712]
[quote author=LCMBIGFan link=topic=95246.msg1169320#msg date=1328068693]
[/quote]Ws the big fella in better shape this time? Looked like he was tired Ozen's first meeting this year.
[/quote]That guy's a real big man.  He's 6'7", but he is close to 275 lbs.  He's no sprinter and not built to run up and down the floor against superior athletes.  So, the answer to your question is yes, he was winded and tired.  The smaller big for LC-M looked in shape.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder