Barbers Hill vs. Baytown Lee Game Thread/Barbers Hill 61-28!

WOSgrad

[quote name="HillGuy" post="1167303" timestamp="1327724611"]
61-28 BH wins
[/quote]

Hillguy,
  That's a pretty wide margin of victory. 
  I was just wondering...did BH full court man press the entire forth quarter even with a 40 point margin?  Did BH continue to shoot 3's late in the 4th and even rush downcourt to try to launch one more 3 before the final buzzer?  Did BH draw 2 technicals... one on a player and another on the bench when a coach made crude comments to the ref about the calls even though your team didn't draw their first foul of the game until 4:22 left before the half? (almost a whole half with no fouls? Really?)  Did most of your starters continue to play with that 40 point margin with coaches screaming to "push the ball"?

Oh...my mistake...that wasn't BH...come to think of it I've never seen BH act class-less...that must have been another game I saw.  ;)   

[quote name="Slam14" post="1167631" timestamp="1327811827"]
[quote author=HillGuy link=topic=94990.msg1167303#msg1167303 date=1327724611]
61-28 BH wins
[/quote]

Hillguy,
  I was just wondering...did BH full court man press the entire forth quarter even with a 40 point margin?  Did BH continue to shoot 3's late in the 4th and even rush downcourt to try to launch one more 3 before the final buzzer?  Did BH draw 2 technicals... one on a player and another on the bench when a coach made crude comments to the ref about the calls even though your team didn't draw their first foul of the game until 4:22 left before the half? (almost a whole half with no fouls? Really?)  Did most of your starters continue to play with that 40 point margin with coaches screaming to "push the ball"?

Oh...my mistake...that wasn't BH...come to think of it I've never seen BH act class-less...that must have been another game I saw.  ;) 
[/quote]

Well, now that I have gathered myself from ROFLMAO...the answer to your questions are pretty much "NO" (since we never press at all) with exeception of shooting 3's (what's the difference between shooting from 19' 9" and 19' 10" anyway?)...well maybe 30 footers might be rubbin it in I guess  ;)

[quote name="HillGuy" post="1167635" timestamp="1327812558"]
[quote author=Slam14 link=topic=94990.msg1167631#msg1167631 date=1327811827]
[quote author=HillGuy link=topic=94990.msg1167303#msg1167303 date=1327724611]
61-28 BH wins
[/quote]

Hillguy,

[/quote]

Well, now that I have gathered myself from ROFLMAO...the answer to your questions are pretty much "NO" (since we never press at all) with exeception of shooting 3's (what's the difference between shooting from 19' 9" and 19' 10" anyway?)...well maybe 30 footers might be rubbin it in I guess  ;)
[/quote]
Thanks for clearing that up for me.  I didn't think that was ya'll.  ;D
I know it will be down the line some, but hope to see you guys plays.  Good luck the rest of the season!

I would like to say that I was very disappointed in the behavior of the Robert E. Lee coach during the game. At one point in the 1st half he called a timeout and made his players stay on the court and run through the motions of their offense. At the end of the timeout he called another timeout and made them continue to run through the offense for about 20 more seconds. Not only was it embarrassing for the players, I think it was an embarrassment for Robert E. Lee High School and GCCISD. Obviously the coach is not doing his job in practice if he has to have his players practice during timeouts. As a BH parent and GCCISD graduate it made me uncomfortable. The REL girls played extremely hard they just don't have the talent that BH does this year. The coach certainly needs to explain his actions to the athletic director/principal and apologize to his players in my opinion. As a parent, I would have been in his office the next day. Unfortunately there weren't too many Lee parents/fans at the game.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder