Congrats to Local Super Sophs.

[quote name="basketballjones" post="1165613" timestamp="1327467579"]
Zach Dumas from Huffman has to be on the list and the kid from Hj or the list is not worth much.  Just ink on paper.
[/quote]I saw Dumas on the list but wasn't sure who he was. Actually basketballjones, I can tell you from personal experiences the list does mean much ;) Maybe not to all players but some certainly will and do benefit from Hick's list. Like him or not, Hicks has become a major player in high school basketball within the past year. Like him or not, his events now draw major basketball influences who can make a high school player's stock rise. The dude actually has major contacts with major programs in the country. Trust me! So I would not be so quick to dismiss Hicks' list as "ink on paper." I also heard Hicks' was in attendance for the Central/Ozen game.

[quote name="basketballjones" post="1165720" timestamp="1327502613"]
good deal, glad Dumas made the list.  He is a good one.
Hicks does a lot for houston hoops, that is a good thing.
[/quote] Hicks actually does a lot for the kids who are producing ;)

Zack Dumas, why does this name sound familiar to me?

Guest speechless
For kids who are producing?

Hmmm....a kid's level of production may not directly reflect his ability as a player.  May depend more on how much other talent and production is on the team with said player.

[quote name="speechless" post="1165738" timestamp="1327505461"]
For kids who are producing?

Hmmm....a kid's level of production may not directly reflect his ability as a player.  May depend more on how much other talent and production is on the team with said player.
[/quote]My bad, I shudda been more specific.  I meant those so-called elite high school players such as the Top 100 on the ESPN

[quote name="mfd814" post="1165896" timestamp="1327521969"]
You know Zach.....bright, thin....used to play for Hoops...3 point shooter.....really has gotten better......cousin to Chris...goes to Huffman.
[/quote]OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That name kept slapping me in my face. In da words of that famous singer, Betty Wright, "Now I rememba!"

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami