Texas City vs. LaMarque Predictions

Guest TravelingBandsman

I don't know. Texas City has surprised a lot. They beat Dayton and then went on to beat the favorite for the state championship Brenham.

The only thing changed since the Coogs defeated the Stings in district is that the Coogs have made significant personnel changes resulting in a multi offensive scheme and a much much harder hitting and faster defense. TC was the third team out of 23A with both LM and FW beating them. However, it does seem to harder to beat a team twice in the same season although the Coogs have done it...eh Nederland?

Texas City does have a lot of speed although I haven't seen LaMarque play yet. I did go to the Brenham/TC game and no matter what anyone says, TC flat out beat them. Brenham couldn't stop them. Brenham's fans were even saying that Brenham was a little overrated but Texas City was dominant over a highly ranked team. All that said, given TC and LaMarque's history, I'll bet Lamarque has TC's #. I hope not though.

AAAA Division I

Aledo vs. Copperas Cove

Lamar Consolidated vs. San Antonio Alamo Heights

AAAA Division II

Wichita Falls Rider vs. Wolfforth Frenship

Brownwood vs. Waco

La Marque vs. Texas City

Hays Consolidated vs. Schertz-Clemens

As much as I hate it would not suprise me if CC and Frenship pull of the two titles. Hope LaMarque and Lamar do though and bring it back to the south. :lol:

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder