[quote name="davott" post="1163863" timestamp="1327134853"]
Trinity (2-1)

East Chambers  66-62  W
Big Sandy  64-53  W
Goodrich  60-71  L

Dirty Dozen Team we have played  3 / 2 = .6666666  x  100  =  67%
[/quote]davott, how are we supposed to know if your math is right?    LOL

[quote name="davott" post="1162508" timestamp="1326933092"]
UT,  sorry about your claps but what team are you for.  [b]Trinity and New Waverly has beat most of your Dirty Dozen,[/b] just curious.
[/quote]

/\ /\ /\ /\
Here is your quote.

"most of your Dirty Dozen". Well, beating 3 out of the 12 does not qualify as "most". I would say that would be a "few". You never stated that Trinity beat "most" of the Dirty Dozen that they have actually played.

Here is another one of your statements:

[b]"I apologize we only defeated .666% of them"[/b]. The context of that reply was referring to the entire Dirty Dozen poll, not just the THREE teams that they actually played.

I was just trying to clarify your play on words. ;)

Forgive my semantics.  Basically you have some excellent teams in your area that you cover well.  Although we are on the fringes of your coverage we play many of your teams, some losses some wins.  Just trying to get our name in the conversation. 

[quote name="davott" post="1164055" timestamp="1327190120"]
Forgive my semantics.  Basically you have some excellent teams in your area that you cover well.  Although we are on the fringes of your coverage we play many of your teams, some losses some wins.  Just trying to get our name in the conversation.
[/quote]

I am all for getting more teams into our "umbrella". I know about Trinity and look forward to any and all talk in regards to that team. We have to draw the line somewhere, sadly some get left out.

I just felt that your post stating Trinity and New Waverly had beaten most of the teams in the Dirty Dozen poll was very inaccurate.

[quote name="lionbaseball" post="1164059" timestamp="1327190714"]
Just wondering how are these teams not under the umbrella? Onalaska is right across the lake from Livingston and Trinity is not that far either.
[/quote]

Mainly because they play in a district that we do not consider to be an SETX district.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1164063" timestamp="1327191091"]
[quote author=lionbaseball link=topic=94392.msg1164059#msg1164059 date=1327190714]
Just wondering how are these teams not under the umbrella? Onalaska is right across the lake from Livingston and Trinity is not that far either.
[/quote]

Mainly because they play in a district that we do not consider to be an SETX district.
[/quote]Thanks that clears up a lot lol

There is an argument to include 23-2A in our coverage area, but for now, it will stay on the edge.

We invite any and all talk about any of the teams in 23-2A (Anderson-Shiro, Centerville, Crockett, Groveton, New Waverly, Onalaska and Trinity).

Come playoff time, this district matches up with our two local districts, 22-2A and 24-2A, so it's good to get to know these teams in advance.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder