LIVINGSTON VS. LUMBERTON BROADCAST/LUMBERTON WINS 53-50!

WOSgrad

SETXsport brings you a second bonus game tonight as the Livingston Lions host the Lumberton Raiders.  The Lions come in with a 1-2 district mark after falling to Nederland Friday night, 56-34.  Meanwhile, the Raiders, also 1-2 in district, come off of a 53-30 loss to Port Neches-Groves.

Join Ken Luck for all of the action from Livingston for the 7:30 pm tipoff by tuning into KETX, The Eagle, 92.3 FM or by clicking on the following link:

http://setxsports.com/index.php/broadcasts/live-games/coldspring-trojans-football/1292-livingston-football

Enjoy Livingston Lions basketball right here on Your Source for Sports in Southeast Texas, SETXsports!

[quote name="5 on 5" post="1157795" timestamp="1326258189"]
WOW.......I would have lost money on this one!  Good win Lumberton.
[/quote]
I think a few people would have lost money. Great win Lumberton! Nederland better not think we are going to walk in to the Raider gym Friday night and get the 'W' handed to us.  ;D

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="1157723" timestamp="1326253486"]
Livingston make the playoffs???  I think not.  I said that LCM would make it, and I still firmly believe that they will!!!!
[/quote]
Ya Zeek, looks like you know your basketball!  8)
You've said it a few times now (about LCM). They must have had a really bad game when they played Central last week.

[quote name="NB-Dawg" post="1157815" timestamp="1326259798"]
[quote author=5 on 5 link=topic=94056.msg1157795#msg1157795 date=1326258189]
WOW.......I would have lost money on this one!  Good win Lumberton.
[/quote]
I think a few people would have lost money. Great win Lumberton! [b]Nederland better not think we are going to walk in to the Raider gym Friday night and get the 'W' handed to us.[/b]  ;D
[/quote]

True dat! Nederland has to remain focused, one game at a time!

[quote name="NB-Dawg" post="1157816" timestamp="1326259910"]
[quote author=LAZEEK link=topic=94056.msg1157723#msg1157723 date=1326253486]
Livingston make the playoffs???  I think not.  I said that LCM would make it, and I still firmly believe that they will!!!!
[/quote]
Ya Zeek, looks like you know your basketball!  8)
You've said it a few times now (about LCM). They must have had a really bad game when they played Central last week.
[/quote]LC-M's guard play is suspect.  If they get it down low, it's over.  We denied their bigs.  Also, their guards were hesetant to fire up the 3 ball.  The court was never spreaded.  We just sat in their big's front pocket all night.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder