BMT 4a teams

Bigdog

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1157854" timestamp="1326286029"]
Just have to say one more thing for vp32. Last time we played vidor in district games over 2 years we beat them 40-0 and 42-7.
[/quote]I know what Vidor team that you're in reference to.  But in defense of Vidor, trust me, Bronco, you would not have wanted to see 2011's version of the Pirates.  I'm just sayin'.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was a down year dayton we had a very young team but still dont think vidor would have beat us. Last I checked png beat vidor so no reason to think it wouldnt have been the same outcome against dayton. Im looking for central to get back into its rightful place this year I still cant imagine central not in the playoffs.

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1157859" timestamp="1326286731"]
This was a down year dayton we had a very young team but still dont think vidor would have beat us. Last I checked png beat vidor so no reason to think it wouldnt have been the same outcome against dayton. Im looking for central to get back into its rightful place this year I still cant imagine central not in the playoffs.
[/quote]Well, the norm for Central is that we have 2 or 3 strong years then a down year where we miss the playoffs.  Check out since we've been 4a:

2002 - Playoffs 1 round
2003 - Playoffs 3 rounds
2004 - Missed playoffs with 1-9 record didn't score a point untill week 4 and only win was against Lumberton
2005 - Outright district champs 2 round playoff run
2006 - Playoffs 2 rounds
2007 - Missed playoffs with 4-6 record
2008 - Playoffs 4 rounds deep
2009 - Playoffs 3 rounds deep
2010 - Outright District Champs 2 rounds deep
2011 - Need I even say?  ;D
2012 - Well, you get my drift.  ;)

We will see if they can keep it going. I remember lumberton in 07 having a goid team and giving us a loss. Havent heard much from them lately one good year doesnt make a program. Look out for dayton this year we return more starters than I have seen in a long time. I guess what im saying is we will see hiw good vidor is if we get the chance but im not losing sleep over it

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1157912" timestamp="1326290880"]
We will see if they can keep it going. I remember lumberton in 07 having a goid team and giving us a loss. Havent heard much from them lately one good year doesnt make a program. Look out for dayton this year we return more starters than I have seen in a long time. I guess what im saying is we will see hiw good vidor is if we get the chance but im not losing sleep over it
[/quote]Yes, that Lumberton team shared the district title and knocked off then defending state champs LaMarque.  They were good.  Yes, I know what you mean about not losing sleep over a team. 

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1157926" timestamp="1326292189"]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=93804.msg1157912#msg1157912 date=1326290880]
[/quote]Yes, that Lumberton team shared the district title and knocked off then defending state champs LaMarque.  They were good.  Yes, I know what you mean about not losing sleep over a team.
[/quote]

You know your dream of BH every night.  ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1157928" timestamp="1326292493"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=93804.msg1157926#msg1157926 date=1326292189]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=93804.msg1157912#msg1157912 date=1326290880]
[/quote]

You know your dream of BH every night.  ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]Just like you dream of Ozen every night?  Naaaah.  8)

BMTSoulja1 what u dont understand about bh is they won state with their bronco victory. Bh doesnt care that they havent won a 4a playoff game. The night they beat the bronx bh fans rushed the field little johnny cried and coach gage pounded his chest with chants of we can we will and im not trying to be funny thats what happened. When ozen beat bh they didnt care all I heard was we beat dayton they actually embraced the loss it was a feeling they are accustomed to.

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1157946" timestamp="1326294394"]
BMTSoulja1 what u dont understand about bh is they won state with their bronco victory. Bh doesnt care that they havent won a 4a playoff game. The night they beat the bronx bh fans rushed the field little johnny cried and coach gage pounded his chest with chants of we can we will and im not trying to be funny thats what happened. When ozen beat bh they didnt care all I heard was we beat dayton they actually embraced the loss it was a feeling they are accustomed to.
[/quote]Are you serious?  :D

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1157946" timestamp="1326294394"]
[/quote][quote author=bronco pride link=topic=93804.msg1157976#msg1157976 date=1326297238]
If you mean did the fans rush the field chanting we can we will then yes im serious. The coach along with all the fans and players were on the field it was their state game.
[/quote]WOW sounds like a Walt Disney movie

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1157893" timestamp="1326290026"]
Yes, I know, but I'm sure good teams like Montgomery thought it was funny going into the game untill Vidor wiped their smiles off their face.  I have no idea if they return their defense, but they do return that Ironman QB of theirs.
[/quote]
That Ironman QB was also a starting middle LB.

[/quote]
Difference between that team and us is they were mostly starting seniors. They were a great team but they had a single cinderella year. We started 13 underclassman and only 9 seniors. And 3 of those seniors (the backfield) was hurt atleast one game of the year and one of em was hurt half the season and the backup's (juniors by the way) got starts and plenty of playing time. So if you wanna be technical we return 16 starters.

We return a player that was 4th in rushing yards, 7th in passing yards, 2nd in points scored and leading tackler on his team. And we also return a guy with the 2nd most interceptions and yards after interceptions. Lets just say if we meet yall in round 1 i don't feel too nervous. After all didn't yall lose your kicker?  8)

Actually we didnt lose our kicker. But we would only use him for xtra points against vidor. Dayton is returning at least 14 starters depending on how you look at it. Say what you want dayton will bounce vidors butt out of the playoffs if thats what you want. Wait a minute whats vidors record against dayton the last 10 years and why are we having this conversation.

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1158086" timestamp="1326305983"]
Actually we didnt lose our kicker. But we would only use him for xtra points against vidor. Dayton is returning at least 14 starters depending on how you look at it. Say what you want dayton will bounce vidors butt out of the playoffs if thats what you want. Wait a minute whats vidors record against dayton the last 10 years and why are we having this conversation.
[/quote]
Go ahead. Rely on the past and winning tradition. We had plenty of teams try to do that to us last year and look where they went. Home.

[quote name="vp32" post="1158089" timestamp="1326306252"]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=93804.msg1158086#msg1158086 date=1326305983]
[/quote]
Go ahead. Rely on the past and winning tradition. We had plenty of teams try to do that to us last year and look where they went. Home.
[/quote]
Maybe yall ought to save all this energy for when there is actually a game between Vidor and Dayton. Hate for you to run out of gas during the spring.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont