Buna vs. Orangefield Game Thread/OF wins 63-45!

WOSgrad

Guest basketball25
its all about matchups, HF and buna match up really good with guard play, I have seen Fannett and OF play and Fannett is the better team!!! its hard to go by scores and how much somebody beat a team by and then what the other team beat a team by!! I mean HF killed lumberton this yr and ofield beat lumberton by like 8 its hard to go by scores, its all about matchups.... and if I am not mistaken fannett might have beat buna already by like 20 early in the season in a tourney I could be wrong.

[quote name="baseball25" post="1149290" timestamp="1324428771"]
its all about matchups, HF and buna match up really good with guard play, I have seen Fannett and OF play and Fannett is the better team!!! its hard to go by scores and how much somebody beat a team by and then what the other team beat a team by!! I mean HF killed lumberton this yr and ofield beat lumberton by like 8 its hard to go by scores, its all about matchups.... and if I am not mistaken fannett might have beat buna already by like 20 early in the season in a tourney I could be wrong.
[/quote]

Sensitive, All I am saying is Hamshire does not have a lock for second. I honestly though they did. I guess it depends on what Hamshire or Orangefield team shows up on a paticular night.  ;D

Guest basketball25
well with vidor they are a 3 pt shooting team so u dont know what team will show up !! like i.said fannett is better than ofield but i think i would give the coaching edge to ofield, vidor beat us  by 45 and then ofield beats us by 3 the next day  bec we match up alot better against ofield than we did  vidor.

I like you basball25, I tried to rattle you chain and you was calm. See the girls side gets no action so I like to stir it up a little hoping the girls side will get the respect it deserves. That being said, I hope Hamphire does good this year except against my lady bobcats of course. Good luck to you guys.

[quote name="hjhawks" post="1149367" timestamp="1324437471"]
Ridingsolo,

Do you know of any good spots in Orange county where I can get some good gumbo...?  I used to wager with someone there, but he won't do it anymore.. :o
[/quote]

Love you man, I heard that poppabearstar's wife make's a pretty mean gumbo. Just saying!!!! He owe's you!!!!!!!

Hamshire ** not Hampshire. Its going to be a fun race in 21 3a. H-F is def a jekyl and hyde team they are either clicking on all cylinders or they look just clueless. They have some really good guards they just need to find a way to get them some seperation and let them shoot the ball or cut into the lanes. I refuse to ever overlook Orangefield because they have such a good coach and they have some girls who can really play. If they start gelling and playing to their potential they can be really, really dangerous.

[quote name="HFfan5" post="1149527" timestamp="1324482827"]
Hamshire ** not Hampshire. Its going to be a fun race in 21 3a. H-F is def a jekyl and hyde team they are either clicking on all cylinders or they look just clueless. They have some really good guards they just need to find a way to get them some seperation and let them shoot the ball or cut into the lanes. I refuse to ever overlook Orangefield because they have such a good coach and they have some girls who can really play. If they start gelling and playing to their potential they can be really, really dangerous.
[/quote]

Sorry for the misspelling.  ;D ;D I hate when I do that. I agree with everything you said.  Orangefield is also a Jekyl and hyde team. Lots of issues in Orangefield right now. Hopefully the girls can get past the issues and just play basketball.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    newyourk01
    Newest Member
    newyourk01