LAZEEK, you need to pass this rule reminder on to Mr. Poppabear

WOSgrad

17) The admins and moderators here are volunteers. They dedicate a portion of their time to helping us with the forums. No abuse or disrespect of any of the admins or moderators will be tolerated.

If he wants to mention me in open forum again in a derogatory manner, he will get warnings on a way to a ban.  You can pass that along to him and the rest of your little clique!

Many for some reason felt they had to put up with their crap. I do not!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="1146951" timestamp="1323999548"]
Out of curiosity......

what did PoppaBear and Flex say that was disrespectful?

Or is it just the fact that they are both HJ people?
[/quote]

If from their posts, you cannot decifer what is disrespectful, then you are indeed in a clique with them.

Oh, btw, stevenash a/k/a BurfordTJustice, both with IP #24.72.162.231, have been banned for 2 weeks for 1) violation of Rule 17 and 2) violation of forum rules against multiple user names.

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="1146955" timestamp="1323999817"]
And by the way, the first one I banned from the forum was not an HJ person, but rather BADSANTA.  But since you were so busy defending your clique at all costs, you failed to realize that.
[/quote]

Wondered where he had been!!!! :D :D

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="1146976" timestamp="1324001303"]
Yes, and it belongs to sleepy who forgot his password so he started a new account.

The right thing to do, is ban the sleepy account. 

OR

Send sleepy his password, and then he can delete his Buford account.

Banning both is ridiculous!!!!
[/quote]

Then, take care of it.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1146979" timestamp="1324001414"]
[quote author=LAZEEK link=topic=93130.msg1146976#msg1146976 date=1324001303]
Yes, and it belongs to sleepy who forgot his password so he started a new account.

The right thing to do, is ban the sleepy account. 

OR

Send sleepy his password, and then he can delete his Buford account.

Banning both is ridiculous!!!!
[/quote]

Then, take care of it.
[/quote]

I was told if I unbanned then I would have my staff rights revoked.

WOSGrad can do it!!!

Hold on just a second.

Rob, you said that sleepy could not remember his password so therefore he created a new account, the Buford one. He created this account on Friday, Dec. 9th.

So why when you pull up sleepy's account you get this:

Date Registered:
    February 04, 2010, 08:03:57 PM
IP:
Hostname:
Local Time:
    December 15, 2011, 08:23:58 PM
[b]Last Active:
    Today at 02:44:08 PM [/b]

He was on the site today using the sleepy account.

Explain that, please.

I just talked to sleepy.

He lost his password, created buford but still has his account active on his cell phone.  He even said that he asked AAW to help retrieve his password several months ago.

You can do what you want, but stevenash and buford are NOT the same person.  And there is NO reason for stevenash to have his name and IP address blocked.

So, it is NOT ok for someone to talk down to you.  But it is OK for you to do it to them? 

All ANYONE on this board is looking for is a little consistency!!!!  Which there is NONE of.  That includes me, AAW and even good ol' WOSGrad!!!!

Had a GREAT talk last night with AAW, got a few things ironed out.  Why is it that you cannot do the same WOSGrad?  You gonna let this vendetta go on until you personally get rid of every HJ person on here???

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="1147178" timestamp="1324052533"]
So, it is NOT ok for someone to talk down to you.  But it is OK for you to do it to them? 

All ANYONE on this board is looking for is a little consistency!!!!  Which there is NONE of.  That includes me, AAW and even good ol' WOSGrad!!!!

Had a GREAT talk last night with AAW, got a few things ironed out.  Why is it that you cannot do the same WOSGrad?  You gonna let this vendetta go on until you personally get rid of every HJ person on here???
[/quote]

See, that is your problem. My only interest is that of the board and all have been treated equally as there as a certain few that think that they can break rules with impunity and no one will say anything.  Contrary to your claim of "personal vendetta", my moderation has been even handed.  The first one I banned was BADSANTA and in fact until last night no HJ supporter had been banned and I have warned other.  You are only claiming "personal vendetta" is that those who have been disciplined are part of your personal little clique and to you they are untouchable.  Well, NEWSFLASH, they aren't!!!

Again you attempt to place the interests of your little clique ahead of the interests of the board. 

If I had a vendetta against HJ folks, you'd definitely know it.

Your missing a point.....

I have always, and still agree that there are a few bad apples out there.  Never denied that.  The problem is that IYO one bad apple, will ruin the entire basket!!!

Discipline the few that are bad, and let the others who have done nothing wrong go about their business.

I would love to sit down and work out our differences if that is something that you are OK with.

You come here, impugn my character on repeated occasions by claiming I'm on, and I quote "a personal vendetta."  Then when I expose your claim for what is really is, you wanna "work it out?"

Those who have been banned have been so with prior warnings to mend their ways IN PUBLIC and were deserving of their bans. 

Yet, you still complain I am on some sort of H-J cleansing because 2 or the 3 I have disciplined are part of your little clique.  I have no problem with H-J, I have a problem with those who think that they rules do not apply to them and those here who seek to protect them.  As you noticed, I have not used the "HJ folks" because I have no problem with the HJ folks in general as the overwhelming majority of H-J folks are good folks who are knowledgable and follow rules.  Anything else is only a myth that you have tried to forward here to cover their wrongdoing.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami