District 24-2A Predictions??

aTmfan06

I could see EC and Kountze splitting thier games.  When will or does Kountze now have all their players back.  I know Progress Reports came out last week and think this will be a big factor for them!  I still see them in the playoffs either way as #1 or #2

1. EC
2. Kountze
3. Anahuac
4. Hardin
5. Buna
6. Deweyville
7. Warren

Went and watched some on the JV games last night in Kountze...Anahuac got a move in that will be on Varsity, He looked pretty Good, I think he had 44 points against Lumberton.

Kountze beat memorial by 2..so they play Anahuac Saturday at 1:30 I think.

The Kountze freshman got beat bad by memorial..after HJ and Memorial went into 4 overtime games with memorial finally getting the win.

How did the Kountze JV look? I know they did fairly well against a couple of Varsity squads (beat Kirbyville and Hull-Daisetta, before losing to H-D in the finals) in the West Hardin tourny not too long ago. Alex Orsot seems to be a pretty good player and the curly-haired kid, #25, has some energy and seems to go all out (might need to work on his offense, though).

[quote name="watup" post="1146709" timestamp="1323976182"]
[b]I could see EC and Kountze splitting thier games.[/b]  When will or does Kountze now have all their players back.  I know Progress Reports came out last week and think this will be a big factor for them!  I still see them in the playoffs either way as #1 or #2

1. EC
2. Kountze
3. Anahuac
4. Hardin
5. Buna
6. Deweyville
7. Warren
[/quote]
Dont they always ::) ;D

[quote name="utfan06" post="1149020" timestamp="1324399645"]
Yea EC didn't look to good against warren... Buna really isn't that bad but kountze didn't play great..
[/quote]
So if teams do bad against Warren then they aren't that good?  Why couldn't it be that Warren isn't that bad?

[quote name="warparty" post="1149056" timestamp="1324403557"]
[quote author=utfan06 link=topic=93119.msg1149020#msg1149020 date=1324399645]
Yea EC didn't look to good against warren... Buna really isn't that bad but kountze didn't play great..
[/quote]
So if teams do bad against Warren then they aren't that good?  Why couldn't it be that Warren isn't that bad?
[/quote]
Kountze is a young team as well.. and yes war party over the past few years Warren has been pretty bad...they could be improving but playinbut until I see different ill have the same opinion

[quote name="CATMAN" post="1148784" timestamp="1324348617"]
Dist. 24-2a is down this year.What do yall thing.
[/quote]Buna has a good young coach who has them playing better than they have in several years.Other than the Cougars everyone else seems to be down quite a bit this season.

[quote name="utfan06" post="1149103" timestamp="1324407478"]
[quote author=warparty link=topic=93119.msg1149056#msg1149056 date=1324403557]
[quote author=utfan06 link=topic=93119.msg1149020#msg1149020 date=1324399645]
[/quote]
[/quote]
Kountze is a young team as well.. and yes war party over the past few years Warren has been pretty bad...they could be improving but playinbut until I see different ill have the same opinion
[/quote]Unfortunately there isn't much emphasis put on the the program at Warren anymore.They have some kids who could be developed into players but it would take time in the gym in the off season and during the season and they just don't get it.They had one tournament on their schedule this year in Evadale.I can understand budget cuts but when you have tourneys played in Woodville,Big Sandy,Colmesneil,Spurger and West Hardin it is a scheduling joke not to be playing.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83