Dallas ISD to send letter of complaint to UIL for officiating in SLC game

Guest ECBucFan
It's a ridiculous lashing out by PO'ed DS fans and school officials. DS had ample opportunity to "seal the deal" and walk out with a win regardless of that particular call. Besides, the call was good.    ::)

Guest ECBucFan
They might have gone postal for all I know, but after seeing video, DS has no complaint! The ball went 10 yards, but they can't bring themselves to admit it. SLC simply executed an incredible on-side kick & recovery. DS could have still won the game by preventing SLC from going 50 yards in the last few seconds!

Also, its noteworthy SLC folks pointed out there was a horrendous face mask penalty committed by DS at a crucial time [u]not[/u] called, but SLC played on and did not whine about it. DS is just real bitter right now.   

Guest ECBucFan
DISD designated Skyline as as a magnet school -- that "just happened" to attract a plethora of Dallas D1 football players, and now they can't deal with the fact SLC beat their DISD "all star" team. Their whining "the refs cheated" us is pathetic. DS, [i]not the refs[/i], gave up 14 points in the last 64 seconds. That Dwaine Caraway clown is making a spectacle of himself.    ::)

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="ECBucFan" post="1146469" timestamp="1323916516"]
That Dwaine Caraway clown is making a spectacle of himself.    ::)
[/quote]

Update: Seems this idiot gave Micheal Vick, (yes, [i]Micheal Vick[/i]) the keys to the city of Dallas. What an idiot.  ::)

I think that is pretty sad honestly. This guy is taking away from everything that team has accomplished. Every game has questionable or missed calls. If not from your standpoint from the other teams standpoint. I am sure DS got away with some as well. I personally have not seen the play(s) in question. But have read from people on here who did see it, that it was the correct call. No one likes a sore loser. I am thankful that the area teams and towns do not act this way when they lose a game. Although some rival games get a little heated before/after it doesn't go to the point of news articles and crying to the UIL.

This is another example of how this country is headed down a spiral road.  Life is not fair sometimes. More and more…this lesson is being excluded from being taught to our youth. 

Instead of focusing on a call that may or may have not gone your way, DISD should be focused on recognizing the accomplishments of this Dallas Skyline team on their great season and athleticism.

This Dwaine Caraway should be ashamed of himself.  :-X

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="olc71749" post="1146611" timestamp="1323965381"]
anyone have a link to watch that onside kick?
[/quote]

Sure. There are several videos floating around out there, but this one might be the best.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQakGPqSHH4&feature=related

Note SLC's #4 went [i]past[/i] 10 yards, then snagged it in mid air directly at the 50, but then his momentum carried him [i]back[/i] to the 49.5. Thats what is throwing people off. However, where he [i]landed[/i] is irrelevant. The ball going to the 50 is what counts.

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="ECBucFan" post="1146507" timestamp="1323933171"]
[quote author=ECBucFan link=topic=93074.msg1146469#msg1146469 date=1323916516]
That Dwaine Caraway clown is making a spectacle of himself.    ::)
[/quote]

Update: Seems this idiot gave Micheal Vick, (yes, [i]Micheal Vick[/i]) the keys to the city of Dallas. What an idiot.  ::)
[/quote]

Check out Carraway and Vick, skip to the 3:05 mark.  ::)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lvZdTzbLQY&feature=youtu.be

[quote name="ECBucFan" post="1146643" timestamp="1323969877"]
[quote author=olc71749 link=topic=93074.msg1146611#msg1146611 date=1323965381]
anyone have a link to watch that onside kick?
[/quote]

Sure. There are several videos floating around out there, but this one might be the best.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQakGPqSHH4&feature=related

Note SLC's #4 went [i]past[/i] 10 yards, then snagged it in mid air directly at the 50, but then his momentum carried him [i]back[/i] to the 49.5. Thats what is throwing people off. However, where he [i]landed[/i] is irrelevant. The ball going to the 50 is what counts.

[/quote]
I just watched it and slowed down frame by frame. #4 never touched the ball at the 50. He touched the ball at the 49.5 yard line. The ball did not travel 10yards. Still having said that, that was a tough call to make as the play was going on. With the way #4 was positioned to the ref on his sideline and others blocking the other ref's view a little bit, that made it a tough call. jmo.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    assfff
    Newest Member
    assfff