Who you lost and who you got coming back next year.....

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="badndn" post="1145178" timestamp="1323728150"]
[quote author=pngfan66 link=topic=92870.msg1145150#msg1145150 date=1323725777]
D should have 6 coming back.
[/quote]
Was Hebert a junior?
[/quote]
Yes. Also we have another Mangini who will be a Senior. He was out this last season due to knee injury. He will be our other inside linebacker. 6'1" and 220. There are some other Juniors who played some on the D who will be great players next year.

Servantez (sp) will be another good receiver, kinda like Jalali was. Also some big boys coming up from the JV team to fill in the 2 slots on the O line. If I am not mistaken we will have 3 running backs to play with. All of which are fast, quick and strong. There is another receiver that has some good abilities on the JV who is tall as Chipman.

[quote name="Arrow15" post="1145422" timestamp="1323792781"]
I thought PNG had some really good freshman coming up. A QB and two RB's that will probably make some noise this year.
[/quote]
The Freshman QB will probably be on the JV unless he is outstanding. The 2 running backs, its hard to say. All I can say is that PNG has some very good talent in the pipeline and the NDN's will be making some big noise !

[quote name="vp32" post="1145615" timestamp="1323809799"]
If yall are talking about freshman and jv groups then don't leave vidor's jv out. They only lost one district game this year.
[/quote]
It is hard to judge JV teams since usually the better Sophomores and Juniors are on Varsity! The Freshman are just that, Freshman, very few on Varsity at the 4A level anyway.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder