Texas Falls to Aggies---Again

bh89-2

no the football game was a fluke and it will not happen again in basketball........texas is too good for that

Texas will lose both basketball games this year, possibly by more than 10 points per game. Texas will lose to the Agiies next year in football, even worse than they did this year.

Oh, I am NEVER wrong........ :D:D

Isn't A&M ranked higher than Texas in men's and women's bball?

yes they are but thats only cuz they supposedly have a good team but the only reason tehy are undefeated is cuz they havent played any good teams yet.......texas will beat them and the only one texas has lost was to mich. st which has a very good history in b-ball........

I wouldn't be surprised if they split. But, A&M is much better this year than last and Texas is not as good as they were last year and the Aggies beat Texas last year. I know you think Texas is the greatest thing ever, but to act like Texas is so superior to everyone else is ridiculous.

It isn't a knock on Texas, they certainly have talent. But, like I said I wouldn't be surprised if they split the series. Its tough for road teams to win in Austin and it is tough to win in College Station. I think you're a good kid Morgan, just not giving any credit where it is due.

Texas is young this year compared to last and A&M has much more experience and SR's. They were one point from beating LSU last year, who if you recall went all the way last year. Same team with even more talent.

Texas is going down! :D:D

Next year football is at Kyle Field, so no chance with the stretcher riding QB Texas has. :D

First off, Texas won the football game. Did you not see the TD that was called back at the end of the half?? No way that was pass interference, they both were fighting for position and any ref will tell you that play would have been a TD. Final score would have been 14-13. Also, Texas is starting a freshman QB who TAMU cheap shotted all game. Texas lost a lot of guys to the NFL, which TAMU did not. And in basketball, Texas' 3 best players were drafted to the NBA, so they have basically all freshman and soph. starting. And trust me, next year Texas will kill TAMU in football. McCoy will have a year of experience and Charles will get a lot more carries, like he should be getting this year.

I am a Texas fan......But I have seen bot ATM and UT play. Texas lost all the starters last year. Graduation and draft. ATM got most of the players back. ATM will have the wins this year against a very good freshamn squad. We will have our turn next year. Gillispie is a very good coach, but so is Barnes. So we will see who is up for the game.

First off' date=' Texas won the football game[/size']. Did you not see the TD that was called back at the end of the half?? No way that was pass interference, they both were fighting for position and any ref will tell you that play would have been a TD. Final score would have been 14-13. Also, Texas is starting a freshman QB who TAMU cheap shotted all game. Texas lost a lot of guys to the NFL, which TAMU did not. And in basketball, Texas' 3 best players were drafted to the NBA, so they have basically all freshman and soph. starting. And trust me, next year Texas will kill TAMU in football. McCoy will have a year of experience and Charles will get a lot more carries, like he should be getting this year.

Then quit crying about it and go celebrate! I thought that's what you do when you win, not sit on a computer and cry what if this, and what if that!

First off' date=' Texas won the football game. Did you not see the TD that was called back at the end of the half?? No way that was pass interference, they both were fighting for position and any ref will tell you that play would have been a TD. Final score would have been 14-13. Also, Texas is starting a freshman QB who TAMU cheap shotted all game. Texas lost a lot of guys to the NFL, which TAMU did not. And in basketball, Texas' 3 best players were drafted to the NBA, so they have basically all freshman and soph. starting. And trust me, next year Texas will kill TAMU in football. McCoy will have a year of experience and Charles will get a lot more carries, like he should be getting this year.[/quote']

Do you need some kleenex?? you make texas fans look like a bunch of cry babies... you can thank mack brown for losing this one... and the aggies put cheap shots on McCoy all game?? Tell him to grow a pair... welcome to football!!

I wouldn't be surprised if they split. But' date=' A&M is much better this year than last and Texas is not as good as they were last year and the Aggies beat Texas last year. I know you think Texas is the greatest thing ever, but to act like Texas is so superior to everyone else is ridiculous.

It isn't a knock on Texas, they certainly have talent. But, like I said I wouldn't be surprised if they split the series. Its tough for road teams to win in Austin and it is tough to win in College Station. I think you're a good kid Morgan, just not giving any credit where it is due.[/quote']

thanks lonestar and u are prolly my favorite aggie fan on this forum......i do agree that the longhorn team has taken a huge hit since last years elite 8 team that almost beat LSU........i by no means have the same expectations for them as i did the football team at the beginning of the season and i do think they will beat the aggies in the erwin center in austin but it is hard to say wen they play in college station who will win.....

dont even say that about growing a pair.........mccoy is one of the toughest QBs i have ever seen and he could handle the hits if it werent for k-states cheap shots but the aggies smelled blood and hit him and re-injured him so he is out for the bowl game.........aggie fans, this is the kinda team u are cheering for? that hit they made on mccoy was uncalled for and U KNOW IT

Well A&M's simming and diving beat Texas and the soccer won the Big XII Championship, and A&M golf won the Big XII and beat Texas, and the track team is the preseason pick to be national champions.....come on now. Both schools have strong athletic programs. Is that so hard to admit?

Sports Illustarted rated the best fall athletic programs (football, basketball, hockey, volleyball, soccer, etc) and this is their rankings. A&M and UT both did well.

1)Ohio St.

2) UCLA

3) LSU

4) UNC

5) Wisconsin

5) Florida

7) Cal

8 ) Texas A&M

9) Notre Dame

10) Duke

11) USC

12) Oklahoma

13) Texas

14) Stanford

15) Maryland

16) Minnesota

17) Wake Forest

18 ) Rutgers

19) Tennessee

19) Louisville

21) Michigan

22) UConn

23) Boston College

24) Washington

25) West Virginia

Well yah everyone is sorry that colt got hurt, but its football. its not like anyone told him to do that. Those guys out there play till the whistle and things are gunna happen. Its not like we know what there gunna do. All the Texas fans think they did it on purpose. Come on now, its gettin kinda lame......

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami