how did ozen fair today?

Vpirate

[quote name="lobos" post="1131851" timestamp="1322351927"]
Let just say a lot of crow eating for those ozen fans.
[/quote]

I myself just don't see anyone who made it to the third round in the playoffs and only losing by 12 eating any crow.... Great season Ozen Keep your chins up... there is a lot of teams that have been pounding the round ball before you and would of gladly been in your shoes!!

[quote name="dontknowjack" post="1131887" timestamp="1322353156"]
Did Ozen tear down the locker room, pee on the floors wipe down the walls with fieses, break all the mirrows and completly trash the place like in the BH game or was that all a bunch of BS from BH ?
[/quote]

Uhhhhh........I'll take BS for a thousand. Not even close. Wrong program. Wrong city...

[quote name="Purple Runs Deep" post="1132637" timestamp="1322384494"]
[quote author=PNG Proud link=topic=92272.msg1132202#msg1132202 date=1322360165]
And I'll take "feces" for 2 thousand!
[/quote]

:o what  ;D
[/quote]

I think this was directed at the poster...if you can't spell "feces" use the word "poop!"

[quote name="Rockin A" post="1132874" timestamp="1322417082"]
I heard the same thing.  Damage was estimated at or near $3,000, but I haven't heard what, if anything, happened to ozen's players who did it or the coaches who allowed it to happen. 
[/quote]

Actually, that was reported in a local scandal rag and has not been corroborated by any credible news source of by any official.  Plus, that the locker room was in that condition was disputed by eyewitnesses who saw the locker room after the game.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder