FRED WILLIAMS CLASSIC update thread/All finals!!!!!

The Fred Williams Classic starts today at 4pm with Hardin-Jefferson taking on Beaumont Central. This will be followed by St. Pius vs. Beaumont West Brook at 5:30pm, Silsbee vs. Kountze at 7pm, then the last game pitting Port Arthur Memorial against Beaumont Ozen at 8:30pm.

Please use this thread to post updates and scores from this 4 game classic held at Ozen high school.

1st game:

Hardin-Jefferson vs. Beaumont Central  4pm

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1129810" timestamp="1322254152"]
[quote author=stevenash link=topic=92211.msg1129795#msg1129795 date=1322253430]
St. Pius has backed out and first game between HJ and Central is now at 4:45
[/quote]

So, did West Brook get left out in the cold or will they replace PAM?
[/quote]

Not sure- My "source" only told me about St. Pius.  Judging from the time schedule, I would guess, however that the classic has been reduced to three games

H-J - 39

Central - 25

Halftime

With a heave up 3 at the halftime buzzer by # 12 from H-J.  When you're in a pickle and need plays called , we have staff members sitting on the bench with them head in their hands.  No excuses this year.  At he rate we're going, we'll get ran out the gym. And it seems that 'they' are ok with it.  Lets see if any halftme adjustments are made.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1129884" timestamp="1322262555"]
H-J - 39

Central - 25

Halftime

With a heave up 3 at the halftime buzzer by # 12 from H-J.  When you're in a pickle and need plays called , we have staff members sitting on the bench with them head in their hands.  No excuses this year.  At he rate we're going, we'll get ran out the gym. And it seems that 'they' are ok with it.  Lets see if any halftme adjustments are made.

[/quote]

They r just that good, IMO.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami