Team to watch out for in 4A...

[quote name="Riding Solo" post="1132459" timestamp="1322366694"]
For some reason "Hill" people hate on you guys. I don't, most are jealous of a successful program. I will pull against you guys when you play teams from the golden triangle but other than that I hope you guys kick everyone's butt.
[/quote]
LOL!  Ok, I will take that bit of support, K!  Hope OF gets its issues worked out.

[quote name="HillGuy" post="1132704" timestamp="1322405019"]
[quote author=Riding Solo link=topic=92168.msg1132459#msg1132459 date=1322366694]
For some reason "Hill" people hate on you guys. I don't, most are jealous of a successful program. I will pull against you guys when you play teams from the golden triangle but other than that I hope you guys kick everyone's butt.
[/quote]
LOL!  Ok, I will take that bit of support, K!  Hope OF gets its issues worked out.
[/quote]

I don't see OF getting its issues worked out till 2013. LOL!!!!!!!!

[quote name="whattheheck" post="1132802" timestamp="1322410554"]
Hill I only hope BH loses twice a year  ;)
So off to a great start. BTW loved fishing n Texas game over thanksgiving ...NO FILM..LOL
[/quote]
I got my fishing in AND Cowboys and Horns in too, Coach...no worries!  Daughter missed Marshall game Saturday btw  ...collision with another player in morning practice before game, took 14 stitches down the eyebrow and will be wearing a mask this week to play!  BH won by 40 with 2 starters out.  We are DEEP.  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami