**22 4A Coaches All District Team**

KFDM COOP

its up to your coach to nominate them.......talk to your HC

Even if the coach nominates him, he still has to have enough votes. There are some guys that got left off, but it happens every year. I hope Burnett nominated him and a few other guys from PNG that did not make it. Congrats to the guys who did make it!

Guest BIG HOUSE

If anyone really got robbed it was GARZA. They picked 8 WRs and he finished in the top 4 for sure!!!!! Robbed! :evil:

Congrats to all that made it! You guys played great........

I know that dayton went undefeated' date=' but i think that Coach Moody deserved coach of the year! He did what no other coach could do at lcm for 10 years, he put fight into the players and spirit into the fans. He really turned that dead football program around![/quote']

LCM has been 5-5 plenty of times, one thing moody did a good job of getting mush teams to play in non-district.

I know that dayton went undefeated' date=' but i think that Coach Moody deserved coach of the year! He did what no other coach could do at lcm for 10 years, he put fight into the players and spirit into the fans. He really turned that dead football program around![/quote']

It is my opinion that the Coach of the Year needed to accomplish something on the season other than our players tried real hard and our fans liked it. With a full two weeks to go in the season, LC-M did not even control their own destiny and had to rely on at least two other teams. It is good for them that they were in the district race but it seems hardly COTY material. If they had an award for most improved team or tomorrow's team, maybe. We tried hard but didn't get there? Nah.

23 players off one team,that's a little over doing it.i'm sure tezeno, Dejohn,and a few others off some of the teams in the middle of the pack are just as good if not more important to their teams.like blake walker & labove,there are'nt 2 better wr's in district that are better than them.also tezeno at corner.just give a kid all district if they deserve it,forget 1st & 2nd team. obviously the amount of players should'nt matter,if your going to give 2 teams 20 spots each on the team.

• 2 weeks later...

so does the coach of the year automatically go to the coach that wins the district championship? Stowers last year' date=' this year Stewart.[/quote']

To me that would be a good place to start. Coach Moody has done an excellent job at LCM but Daytons coach has the record to back up what he has done this year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder