Evadale vs Buna

[quote name="True Blue" post="1125217" timestamp="1321772444"]
How much longer is it going to be before the Moss transfer girl gets to play for Evadale??? Looks like they could use those 20 points..
[/quote]

Should be 1 calendar year.  The girl doesn't live in evadale's school district from what I hear.  That's the reason UIL makes these kind of rules.

IT'S STUPID THAT THEY SHOULD MAKE A RULING LIKE THAT. I WOULD UNDERSTAND IF SHE WAS MOVING TO THE SAME SIZE SCHOOL OR TO A SCHOOL THEY COMPETE WITH IN THE STATE BUT THERE IS NONE IN THIS CASE WHY NOT LET HER PLAY HER SR, YEAR. UIL NEEDS TO CONSIDER THESE CASES ON AN INDIVIDUAL CASE AND CONSIDER THAT SHE WENT TO SCHOOL HERE ALL HER LIFE EXCEPT THE LAST TWO YEARS.

[quote name="knows2much" post="1125769" timestamp="1321824964"]
[quote author=True Blue link=topic=91936.msg1125217#msg1125217 date=1321772444]
How much longer is it going to be before the Moss transfer girl gets to play for Evadale??? Looks like they could use those 20 points..
[/quote]

Should be 1 calendar year.  The girl doesn't live in evadale's school district from what I hear.  That's the reason UIL makes these kind of rules.
[/quote] So your saying she wont get to play her Sr yr?? Wow seems that her parents would have done better research before moving her , her Sr yr..

• 2 weeks later...
Marley still has a chance to be able to play. She is going to Austin Monday. And im pretty sure her parents and marley herself knew the consequences before she even moved. But it was something their family had to do. All this talk only hurts the kid and i dont know about you but i dont wanna see a good athlete not play their senior year.

[quote name="SwaggaLikeUs" post="1138420" timestamp="1322921586"]
Marley still has a chance to be able to play. She is going to Austin Monday. And im pretty sure her parents and marley herself knew the consequences before she even moved. But it was something their family had to do. All this talk only hurts the kid and i dont know about you but i dont wanna see a good athlete not play their senior year.
[/quote] Looks to me ,that you are the only one still talking about this. The last post was on 11/21 and its now 12/3. So if your saying that the talk is hurting the girl, then you need to shut up. But you said that it was something that she HAD to do.. She still lives in D-Vill and she has played there for 3 yrs, so why are you saying that she HAD to move. Was there a prob with the coaches at D-Vill??? If so than she might have a chance to prove it in Austin.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder