Port Arthur Memorial vs. Houston Memorial

mypooh

This is a terrible trap game. Memorial is the team that looks like Jane, but plays like Tarzan. While in Aldine ISD, Eisenhower, Mac, Nimitz, and Aldine ALL hated playing them--the toughest -never quit-robotic-look like Opie team around. GET READY PAM, if you look ahead to Laporte/Katy it could be bad. This team is more dangerous than Springs! :-*

[quote name="coach bear" post="1125239" timestamp="1321783892"]
This is a terrible trap game. Memorial is the team that looks like Jane, but plays like Tarzan. While in Aldine ISD, Eisenhower, Mac, Nimitz, and Aldine ALL hated playing them--the toughest -never quit-robotic-look like Opie team around.[b] GET READY PAM, if you look ahead to Laporte/Katy it could be bad. This team is more dangerous than Springs! :-*[/b][/quote]

I agree. Out of the district with the almighty "Katy". Hou Mem, is well coached and sticks to the gameplan. I was at the game last year, when these two played, and remember the outcome. PA Mem. please don't overlook this squad, b/c if you do, Coach Williams will have your uniforms ready for you so that yall can begin working towards a district championship on the hardwood.. I believe you can do it, but you have to be prepared more than anyway, mentally. just my two cents... lol

Look at Houston Memorial Game vs ALief Taylor they are less talented as last years but its going to come down to us nickel and diming our way down field and taking care of the football. They run cover 4, we just can take what they defense give us and we will be fine. Our run defense is our strength this year, They run the ball very good but below average passing game. We keep them out of 3rd and short situations we will win this game easily. We Will be ready I have our boys winning..... 28-14

The best part about last year was getting beat by Houston Memorial the coaches shouldn't have no problems getting the team focus. We also must be aware of the subjective football calls this game. ( cuz there will be some just like last week) We take what they give us and force them out of there run game on O and open up a can of whip *** on Houston Memorial this year in a pay back game. I'm taking PAM 34-7. Some score as last year different way. This is were Houston Memorial lost of theat senior QB hurts. He was the difference last year running that zone read scheme.

I agree, We should roll in this one was alot of juniors on last year team and they were just as hurt as the seniors were when they lost and I know they remember that feeling. THey will come out with alot of focus, and We are PA Memorial of course we always will get short end of the stick when it comes to the refs we just cant let the refs determine the game in the 4th quarter and jump on them early

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1128814" timestamp="1322110943"]
[quote author=The GOAT link=topic=91922.msg1128736#msg1128736 date=1322101561]
The GOAT is very confident the TITANS will be playing in Reliant Stadium next week.
[/quote]You really think the Texans would let any HS use their facility? That would be too much like right.
[/quote]

If the Cowboys can host P.O. games in Cowboy Stadium the Texans certainly can host  the Titans vs Tigers next weekend... :D

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1128814" timestamp="1322110943"]
[quote author=The GOAT link=topic=91922.msg1128736#msg1128736 date=1322101561]
The GOAT is very confident the TITANS will be playing in Reliant Stadium next week.
[/quote]You really think the Texans would let any HS use their facility? That would be too much like right.
[/quote]from what was told 2 me It's already agreed on.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83