Port Arthur Memorial vs Clear Springs predictions

mypooh

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="I LUV MY CITY!!! (formerly known as ThaGhost)" post="1117069" timestamp="1321221392"]
i think the chargers are going to have to worry about more than Nate, as we had 2 other backs that ran for at least 140 a piece. If Nate does play, theyre looking at 3 different and very capable backs not to mention stopping Singleton from running.
[/quote]offenses wont be a problem defense will have a question mark defensive backs will have to step up big time clear springs is a pass first offenses

[quote name="des2011" post="1117077" timestamp="1321221935"]
[quote author=I LUV MY CITY!!! (formerly known as ThaGhost) link=topic=91505.msg1117069#msg1117069 date=1321221392]
i think the chargers are going to have to worry about more than Nate, as we had 2 other backs that ran for at least 140 a piece. If Nate does play, theyre looking at 3 different and very capable backs not to mention stopping Singleton from running.
[/quote]offenses wont be a problem defense will have a question mark defensive backs will have to step up big time clear springs is a pass first offenses
[/quote]

personally i feel we only have 1 question mark at DB (ill keep him nameless) but the rest #10, #6, #28 IMO feel have done what they were supposed to. as i stated in another thread, *I'D* much rather give up the short passes than the deep balls, as the short passes usually gets funneled back into the LB's etc.

This game will be about knocking CS's receivers off their routes early(bump and run again), and making tackles. The Titans will do well this week. I think we are reading to much into SoHo's 28pts in the second half, that was a straight prevent defense that kept everything underneath in the second half. SoHo did what they were suppose to do against it. We'll be fine!!!!! 42-21 Titans!!!

GO TITANS I have us winning 35-21, I have no idea what CS does offensively, I know we will be testing out new cover schemes and our offense will open up the play book since we have a meaningful game now. If Singleton plays mistake free, and our come DBs come to play We are looking at a dominate game by the Titans. Note that we have been resting some of our players. Now is time to cut the boys loose. CS best defense is to keep our offense off the field and play mistake free

[quote name="Boogie409" post="1117205" timestamp="1321230725"]
GO TITANS I have us winning 35-21, I have no idea what CS does offensively, I know we will be testing out new cover schemes and our offense will open up the play book since we have a meaningful game now. If Singleton plays mistake free, and our come DBs come to play We are looking at a dominate game by the Titans. Note that we have been resting some of our players. Now is time to cut the boys loose. CS best defense is to keep our offense off the field and play mistake free
[/quote]

They stop people.  I liken them to C'view with a defense.  Switched QB's from Soph to Senior game 4 and haven't lost yet.  It may come down to a play call or 2 which put the game on Kenny because CS matches up with PAM talent wise.  BTW, congrats to KH for winning the most games in Titan history with 10 beating Colbert's 9.....

Played for Kenny when he was a assistant, excellent man, he is one of the best high school receivers to come out of PA. He is all for the kids and about the kids in Port Arthur, very rare you have one of your own coach that comes from your community and understand the kids in Port Arthur. As long as KH coaches for memorial the kids will always want to play for him. He knows how to motivate his team, we win this game then might be a Rematch from last years regional game PORT ARTHUR MEMORIAL VS HOUSTON MEMORIAL and I love our chances we have the entire team back from last year almost. Then with Win that game We will Have the Big SHOWDOWN TO GO TO STATE AGAINST THE ONE AND ONLY KATY TIGERS.

[quote name="Boogie409" post="1117351" timestamp="1321239872"]
Played for Kenny when he was a assistant, excellent man, he is one of the best high school receivers to come out of PA. He is all for the kids and about the kids in Port Arthur, very rare you have one of your own coach that comes from your community and understand the kids in Port Arthur. As long as KH coaches for memorial the kids will always want to play for him. He knows how to motivate his team, we win this game then might be a Rematch from last years regional game PORT ARTHUR MEMORIAL VS HOUSTON MEMORIAL and I love our chances we have the entire team back from last year almost. Then with Win that game We will Have the Big SHOWDOWN TO GO TO STATE AGAINST THE ONE AND ONLY KATY TIGERS.
[/quote]

SO WE'VE TOTALLY WRITTEN OFF LA PORTE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Just going by who the favorite is, everyone has picked Katy to Come out of our Region 3 but thats why we play the game. I really hope Laporte does beat Katy and We can get our Rematch with Laporte. That would be something the top 2 21-5A Teams battle it out to see who goes to state. Im rooting for you guys unless you play PAM in the Region finals. But glad you guys play Katy first we still have to do some fine tuning, if we would have won district then we would of been in you guys shoes. Who Laporte has next?

Looking at scouting report I am very nervous guys, I pick my titans to win 42-35 change my prediction.... Have confidence we will win at the same time this will be a true test for our secondary if we get out of that lame cover 3 we should do enough to win. Since their qb only started 6 games fully he has had 178 completions 266 attempts 2526 yds 36 tds 5 ints. So I am assuming they throw the ball at will. I dont see them running the ball against us. our Lbs core is strong we have a great defense line just depends on which secondary shows up still have faith. GO TITANS

[quote name="LP0175" post="1117465" timestamp="1321245883"]
[quote author=Boogie409 link=topic=91505.msg1117351#msg1117351 date=1321239872]
[/quote]

SO WE'VE TOTALLY WRITTEN OFF LA PORTE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
[/quote]
yeaaahhh....that's what it looks like. Everybody is "Katy Katy Katy"....if thats your GOAL you're already 7pts behind on the scoreboard. Don't look past Clear Springs. Channelview put up 44 on PAM...Clear Springs' offense is WAAAAAYYYY Better than Channelviews, better coached and they are actually capable of making stops.....dont look past them....or LaPorte.......Katy has their own issues to deal with first.

CV's offensive numbers may be better because they got a "Head Start" vs Kingwood Park(4A) Humble(4A) Pas Memorial, Dobie...etc. CS had Dawson(4A but better than KP & Humble) Bryan, Pearland and Cinco Ranch. Not saying they will run all over PAM, but you can't blink with these guys.

First time in a long time been underdog in a game of this importance, I think our boyz come out ready and focus if we do then we will be just fine, but i will say this will be a close game. IF we dont turnover the ball then we win easily. Main things key to victory: 1. Win Turnover margin 2. Contain the pass 3. Throw to just more than one receiver. I think they have seen enough of seales to know that they have to try and make us use other receiver weapons. what's the latest on holmes?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83