Port Arthur Memorial vs. South Houston Game Thread/PAM wins 56-28!

WOSgrad

[quote name="bigd92" post="1116617" timestamp="1321197211"]
Yeah the Chargers are a good team but I give PAM the edge in this one. The Titans speed will present a whole new problem for CS in that they havent seen  speed like this besides maybe Pearland. Anyone knows date and time for the game?
[/quote]Sat. @ 1 in Baytown.

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1115334" timestamp="1321137455"]
Our D needs to play better
[/quote]The d is fine. They played lock down bump n run in the 1st half.(35-0) Then just played zone in the second. The d will be ready. What's so crazy is that our lb's can cover receivers!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sometimes we as fans get caught up in the score, and what it looks like. We will be fine.

[quote name="The GOAT" post="1116841" timestamp="1321209203"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=91408.msg1115334#msg1115334 date=1321137455]
[/quote]The d is fine. They played lock down bump n run in the 1st half.(35-0) Then just played zone in the second. The d will be ready. What's so crazy is that our lb's can cover receivers!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sometimes we as fans get caught up in the score, and what it looks like. We will be fine.
[/quote]

Was I the only one noticed that all of South Houston WR where slow and where getting open. Please Please let's not try and cover these Clear Springs WR with LB. I repeat PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE !!!!! These kids run a system. Maybe I wasn't at the some game but since the North Shore game where is the pass rush. That would make the secondary better. IMO 4 TO next week and we will be in for a rude awakening. You can't play on the road and in playoff games expecting to win turning the ball over. PERIOD that's a common trend in all levels of football.
In the words of Bart Scott I can't wait. 

[quote name="mypooh" post="1116861" timestamp="1321209961"]
[quote author=The GOAT link=topic=91408.msg1116841#msg1116841 date=1321209203]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=91408.msg1115334#msg1115334 date=1321137455]
[/quote]

Was I the only one noticed that all of South Houston WR where slow and where getting open. Please Please let's not try and cover these Clear Springs WR with LB. I repeat PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE !!!!! These kids run a system. Maybe I wasn't at the some game but since the North Shore game where is the pass rush. That would make the secondary better. IMO 4 TO next week and we will be in for a rude awakening. You can't play on the road and in playoff games expecting to win turning the ball over. PERIOD that's a common trend in all levels of football.
[/quote]Pooh, none ran free in the first half. Prevent/ everything underneath in the second half.

[quote name="mypooh" post="1116861" timestamp="1321209961"]
[quote author=The GOAT link=topic=91408.msg1116841#msg1116841 date=1321209203]
[/quote]

Was I the only one noticed that all of South Houston WR where slow and where getting open. Please Please let's not try and cover these Clear Springs WR with LB. I repeat PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE !!!!! These kids run a system. Maybe I wasn't at the some game but since the North Shore game where is the pass rush. That would make the secondary better. [b]IMO 4 TO next week and we will be in for a rude awakening.[/b] You can't play on the road and in playoff games expecting to win turning the ball over. PERIOD that's a common trend in all levels of football.
[/quote]

i thought we had 2 TO...maybe i missed 2 somewhere. Question, would you rather give up the short passes that get tackled immediately, OR would you choose to give the deep pass for TD's? IJS gotta pick ya poision, kinda like defenses have to do with us. stop Holmes OR stop Singleton/Seales connection.

Goat I feel we will be fine too but I am concerned about the coverage with lbs on WR. WB used Malone in the slot to create favorable matchups and it worked against us. I am confident in our players and coaches but kids must be put in a position to be successful. Im hoping we are back to full strength in the roster.Singleton has to focus on not turning the ball over.Im not singeling him out by no means its just that he's the QB and handles and distributes the ball.We have to get all the weapons we have involved somehow in the Playoffs.

[quote name="bigd92" post="1117784" timestamp="1321290754"]
Goat I feel we will be fine too but I am concerned about the coverage with lbs on WR. WB used Malone in the slot to create favorable matchups and it worked against us. I am confident in our players and coaches but kids must be put in a position to be successful. Im hoping we are back to full strength in the roster.Singleton has to focus on not turning the ball over.Im not singeling him out by no means its just that he's the QB and handles and distributes the ball.We have to get all the weapons we have involved somehow in the Playoffs.
[/quote]

I agree with you about getting everyone involved. One person can't win this championship. (The is no [b]"I"[/b] in [b]TEAM[/b])

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83