Great season to Barber's Hill's players

I just want to clarify all the beating of Barber's Hill on the board. Although I know that most taking shots are all in fun and at the other posters, some posters need to remember that the players had nothing to do with the trash talk on the board and to not take shots at the Barber's Hill team or say stuff like "they had it coming."

They played their hearts out and we have to remember that they are just 16, 17, and 18 year olds that should be encouraged on what a great season they had this year, even if they didn't go as far as they wanted.

Great season and keep your head up BH, from a PNG fan.

[quote name="Xaphoon" post="1114274" timestamp="1321077544"]
I just want to clarify all the beating of Barber's Hill on the board. Although I know that most taking shots are all in fun and at the other posters, some posters need to remember that the players had nothing to do with the trash talk on the board and to not take shots at the Barber's Hill team or say stuff like "they had it coming."

They played their hearts out and we have to remember that they are just 16, 17, and 18 year olds that should be encouraged on what a great season they had this year, even if they didn't go as far as they wanted.

[/quote]

That was mighty noble of you.  Now back to our regular schedule program......

*bleep* Winfree Hill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/quote]

From someone that gives EVERYONE a hard time, nothing is geared toward the young athletes.

[/quote]

Amen.  All of the smack by the majority of us over at The Hill has nothing to do with the hours of preparation and hard work these kids put in.  Many of them just took their pads off for the last time.  It was a pleasure watching them this season.  Thanks for keeping it in perspective Xaphoon. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83