Quinn Indoor Soccer -- Grand Opening Monday Nov. 14 @ 2PM

We will also, [u]during the first week,[/u] have open youth play (all nights except Wednesday) and open adult play on Wednesday night and Friday from 8PM-11PM.

Adult leagues are also forming. 

Please check out QuinnIndoorSoccer.com, also "like" us on Facebook at "Quinn Indoor Soccer".

Thanks for your patience.  You will find the facility worth the wait!

John

many facilities in the dallas area have days or nights where there's an open gym.  players pay a set fee, 5 bucks or so usually and can go out and play a pickup game.  has any consideration been given to doing this?  it's adventageous because you're making money without having to pay for a referee's services.

• 2 weeks later...
RE: Indoor adult leagues forming.  My daughter plays on a co-ed soccer team. I asked them if they are forming a girls or mens team for the indoor league(6 per side). The all said that $80 to play was out of their price range. These are pretty much all college kids. I know that the facility has to pay for itself, but that does sound high for the first year of existance. The fee is $50 and each player must join the association for $30. Minimum of 8 players must register. $640 for each team.

Anyone have thoughts on this? I wonder how registration has gone so far?

[quote name="fiveoclocksomewhere" post="1134551" timestamp="1322592813"]
RE: Indoor adult leagues forming.  My daughter plays on a co-ed soccer team. I asked them if they are forming a girls or mens team for the indoor league(6 per side). The all said that $80 to play was out of their price range. These are pretty much all college kids. I know that the facility has to pay for itself, but that does sound high for the first year of existance. The fee is $50 and each player must join the association for $30. Minimum of 8 players must register. $640 for each team.

Anyone have thoughts on this? I wonder how registration has gone so far?
[/quote]

do not want to run customers off due to pricing (do not know the cost of operations) but looks like registration is going well. checked web site (quinn indoor soccer) there are 24 prospective adult league teams listed. Men (12) women (4) and co-ed  8  ... not sure if rosters are full.  640 X 24 = 15360.00 .. do not believe this will go too far on a place of that size .. I would imagine utilities would claim most of that annually.

Update:
John said team formation and registration is going great.. especially on the youth side and all the teams should make on the adult side as well.

Looks like the parents are going to have to subsidize those broke college students.... I know that is where my daughter hopes her fees will come from.  ::) LOL

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami