Hey crosby kitties....

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="robanadana" post="1109612" timestamp="1320805539"]
to quote Patrick Swayze from "Roadhouse"...."[b]ya'll may not know what BAD is, but it's comin'."[/b] Get ready for four quarters of smashmouth football. Let's get it started!!!!
[move][size=24pt][b]GO PIRATES!!!! CRUSH CROSBY!!!![/b][/size][/move]
[/quote]

I thought it was "nobody puts baby in a corner"?

Guest Cap Rock Brewing Co.
Get ready to put this up on the Pirate Ship come Thursday.
[img]http://beingfullypresent.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/white-flag.jpg[/img]

I am wondering why is there 3 topics of Crosby vs Vidor... all of them having Vidor talk a lot of trash.... Oh I know... It has been a long time sense Vidor has made the playoffs.  8 years running for Crosby under Flanigan.... And they all have to get it in now sense they will not have another till next year..
well I just leave you with this sense you have lost 1 or maybe 2 of your running  backs.... GOOD LUCK!!

[quote name="hitman009" post="1109683" timestamp="1320808439"]
I am wondering why is there 3 topics of Crosby vs Vidor... all of them having Vidor talk a lot of trash.... Oh I know... It has been a long time sense Vidor has made the playoffs.  8 years running for Crosby under Flanigan.... And they all have to get it in now sense they will not have another till next year..
well I just leave you with this sense you have lost 1 or maybe 2 of your running  backs.... GOOD LUCK!!
[/quote]

Vidors knows they are about to get an old fashioned beat down . thats why they run their mouth. We are not just going to beat them cowards . We are going to embarrass them punks from Vidor

I cant wait to see the look on their fans faces after this major reality check

[quote name="hitman009" post="1109683" timestamp="1320808439"]
[/quote]

We were in the playoffs in 2009 against the Dayton Broncos. Only David Smallwood is out and he took David Bollinger's place who was the original tailback that got hurt against Nederland. He has now healed nicely and will be starting against ya'll Thurs.  Since Mathews has been the coach (12 years), we've been to the playoffs 3 times, which is two more times than we had been in the 30 years before. I don't expect any of that to end any time soon because I consider him one of the best coaches and definately the best AD in SE Tex. Consequently, if I want to start 10 lines about Vidor vs. Crosby, I will. Especially given the poor decision of your school board concerning playing a home and away series with us. Shame we have to still face those things in the 21st century. Besides, the other strings were getting lengthy and tiresome. I wanted to talk SMACK!

[quote name="robanadana" post="1109747" timestamp="1320811489"]
[quote author=hitman009 link=topic=91196.msg1109683#msg1109683 date=1320808439]
[/quote]

We were in the playoffs in 2009 against the Dayton Broncos. Only David Smallwood is out and he took David Bollinger's place who was the original tailback that got hurt against Nederland. He has now healed nicely and will be starting against ya'll Thurs.  Since Mathews has been the coach (12 years), we've been to the playoffs 3 times, which is two more times than we had been in the 30 years before. I don't expect any of that to end any time soon because I consider him one of the best coaches and definately the best AD in SE Tex. Consequently, if I want to start 10 lines about Vidor vs. Crosby, I will. Especially given the poor decision of your school board concerning playing a home and away series with us. Shame we have to still face those things in the 21st century. Besides, the other strings were getting lengthy and tiresome. I wanted to talk SMACK!
[/quote]

boo freaking hoo get over it.

[quote name="Crosbycougars" post="1109692" timestamp="1320808969"]
[/quote]

Vidors knows they are about to get an old fashioned beat down . thats why they run their mouth. We are not just going to beat them cowards . We are going to embarrass them punks from Vidor

[/quote]

No one has embarassed us yet this year and I doubt you'll be able to either. Concerning the coward part, I'd take that bet as well. It's gonna take a little more than two sophomore kids...no doubt they'll make some plays but we're talking team here vs. individual. I like my team's chances against your defense.

[quote name="robanadana" post="1109756" timestamp="1320811784"]
[quote author=Crosbycougars link=topic=91196.msg1109692#msg1109692 date=1320808969]
[/quote]

Im laughing so hard right now... Your in for a treat buddy.

[/quote]

No one has embarassed us yet this year and I doubt you'll be able to either. Concerning the coward part, I'd take that bet as well. It's gonna take a little more than two sophomore kids...no doubt they'll make some plays but we're talking team here vs. individual. I like my team's chances against your defense.
[/quote]

[quote name="Crosbycougars" post="1109692" timestamp="1320808969"]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Bwahaha.... Bring It!

[quote name="Sleepy1" post="1109763" timestamp="1320812296"]
[quote author=Crosbycougars link=topic=91196.msg1109692#msg1109692 date=1320808969]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Bwahaha.... Bring It!
[/quote]
we will  ;)

Guest Cap Rock Brewing Co.
The citizens of Vidor voted to allow the sale of alcohol for the first time since 1962 tonight.

Just in time for the depression that's going to set in on Thursday night.

[quote name="Cougtalk" post="1109750" timestamp="1320811584"]
[quote author=robanadana link=topic=91196.msg1109747#msg1109747 date=1320811489]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[b]boo freaking hoo get over it.[/b]
[/quote]
That's all you got?  ;D

[quote name="JollyRoger81" post="1109784" timestamp="1320813684"]
[quote author=Cougtalk link=topic=91196.msg1109750#msg1109750 date=1320811584]
[quote author=robanadana link=topic=91196.msg1109747#msg1109747 date=1320811489]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[b]boo freaking hoo get over it.[/b]
[/quote]
That's all you got?  ;D
[/quote]
lmbo  :D

[quote name="Cap Rock Brewing Co." post="1109779" timestamp="1320813404"]
The citizens of Vidor voted to allow the sale of alcohol for the first time since 1962 tonight.

[/quote]

Not bad Cap Rock, I'll give you this one. Not bad. The demographics of my hometown are rapidly changing.....

[quote name="Cap Rock Brewing Co." post="1109636" timestamp="1320806420"]
Get ready to put this up on the Pirate Ship come Thursday.
[img]http://beingfullypresent.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/white-flag.jpg[/img]
[/quote] :o :o :D :D  Ohh my!!!  I needed that laugh this morning!  LMBO!!!

[quote name="Cap Rock Brewing Co." post="1109779" timestamp="1320813404"]

[/quote]If yall keep this up, this entire thread will be moved to the classics section.  Yall are killing it!  :D :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83