Warren vs. Evadale Game Thread/Evadale wins!

WOSgrad

Guest baseball25
your point lol, deweyville boys went like 8-20 give me a break and went 2-10 in district they weren't even competitive last yr thats a horrible comparison.

Guest baseball25
anyways if I was building a team from scratch and I had franklin to choose from or moss, its a no brainer I would want moss!! shes the better overall player!!!

[quote name="basketball25" post="1111041" timestamp="1320951614"]
your point lol, deweyville boys went like 8-20 give me a break and went 2-10 in district they weren't even competitive last yr thats a horrible comparison.
[/quote]but they had a kid that was the offensive MVP and was scoring like 30 points a game, but he was all they had

[quote name="basketball25" post="1111051" timestamp="1320951841"]
anyways if I was building a team from scratch and I had franklin to choose from or moss, its a no brainer I would want moss!! shes the better overall player!!!
[/quote]im sorry the moss girl is a really good ball player but the franklin girl plays at a diffrent level, she is a better shooter, better ball handeler, and can create something off the dribble...... when Evadale played Deweyville last year they couldnt stop her she had 18 points and she was only a So.

[quote name="HOSSFAN" post="1110572" timestamp="1320929802"]
Waterboy...we all know who you are and of course you are gonna try and make your girl seem 10 times better than mine and that's ok! Mine has no desire to prove herself to you or anyone else for that matter! Your people seem to be the ones always downing her and saying she is not all that...and that's ok too! We don't feel the need to drag others down to make Marley look good! It is too bad about this tournament, but our prayer is that she can play this year....not to prove anything to you, but because she just simply loves the game! I think yours is an awesome player and I look forward to watching her this year. If you wanted me to come on here and drag people down to make mine look good, you are mistaken! We don't play that way, sorry  ;)
[/quote]
You and your family along with Marley are way to classy to down anyone.  I will miss sitting with ya'll and "encouraging" the officials at the Dville games this year. Good luck this year.

[quote name="HOSSFAN" post="1110572" timestamp="1320929802"]
Waterboy...[b]we all know who you are and of course you are gonna try and make your girl seem 10 times better than mine and that's ok![/b] Mine has no desire to prove herself to you or anyone else for that matter! Your people seem to be the ones always downing her and saying she is not all that...and that's ok too! We don't feel the need to drag others down to make Marley look good! It is too bad about this tournament, but our prayer is that she can play this year....not to prove anything to you, but because she just simply loves the game! I think yours is an awesome player and I look forward to watching her this year. If you wanted me to come on here and drag people down to make mine look good, you are mistaken! We don't play that way, sorry  ;)
[/quote] Wow, if you really think that water boy 21 is one of Madison's parents then you must have lost your mind. I have a feeling that water boy is probably just a close friend of Madison's and myself. Just wanted to clear that up.

CF

Guest rebel 4 life
[quote name="Water Boy 21" post="1110965" timestamp="1320947784"]
[quote author=HOSSFAN link=topic=91160.msg1110572#msg1110572 date=1320929802]
Waterboy...we all know who you are and of course you are gonna try and make your girl seem 10 times better than mine and that's ok! Mine has no desire to prove herself to you or anyone else for that matter! Your people seem to be the ones always downing her and saying she is not all that...and that's ok too! We don't feel the need to drag others down to make Marley look good! It is too bad about this tournament, but our prayer is that she can play this year....not to prove anything to you, but because she just simply loves the game! I think yours is an awesome player and I look forward to watching her this year. If you wanted me to come on here and drag people down to make mine look good, you are mistaken! We don't play that way, sorry  ;)
[/quote] wait there wait there im not saying anyone is better all i said was that its not hard to be the best player in that dist. that does not mean im saying she aint good im just say the dist is weak and always has been, and i said that they were no were close to the same players because they are not they both play diffrent types of ball, again im not saying anyone is better, now i did say last years team was better because yes they had her but also had a real good group of Sr. too  ;D
[/quote]
Ya true but its really not hard to be MVP in evadales so called weak district and i still dont recall you being the MVP.

[quote name="rebel 4 life" post="1112459" timestamp="1321022144"]
[quote author=Water Boy 21 link=topic=91160.msg1110965#msg1110965 date=1320947784]
[quote author=HOSSFAN link=topic=91160.msg1110572#msg1110572 date=1320929802]
[/quote] wait there wait there im not saying anyone is better all i said was that its not hard to be the best player in that dist. that does not mean im saying she aint good im just say the dist is weak and always has been, and i said that they were no were close to the same players because they are not they both play diffrent types of ball, again im not saying anyone is better, now i did say last years team was better because yes they had her but also had a real good group of Sr. too  ;D
[/quote]
Ya true but its really not hard to be MVP in evadales so called weak district and i still dont recall you being the MVP.
[/quote]yeah that true i dont recall get MVP ether, because they gave it to the kid with all the second best stats beind me, but do recall taking them to state and i also recall being the only person to go play college ball, but man i really do wish i had that 1A dist MVP

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami