West Orange-Stark vs. Cleveland

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Mustangs have shown something the past few weeks that were missing in the early season. Heart. And lots of it. I'm not sure what coach T did, but the kids are believing in themselves and have gotten the famous WOS swagger about them. I'm not predicting a score but i will say that whomever is in their way of the ultimate goal should be afraid. Very afraid. 8)

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="orangecoog" post="1107202" timestamp="1320620669"]
The oppositon in the region seems to be very favorable for the Mustangs to make a pretty deep run. The Mustangs will put up a fight, that I will guarantee.
[/quote]

Now, that's news. ::)

[quote name="adminbaberuth" post="1107211" timestamp="1320621760"]
[quote author=kicker link=topic=91073.msg1107166#msg1107166 date=1320618161]
Yep and remember we are only 10 or 11 total points from being undefeated. Well, and the Nederland refs. LOL.
[/quote]

As cuz from Orange stated, we (Nederland) played on a 99 yrd field at Lamar that night. lol
[/quote]

99 and a 1 yrd roll. LOL.

If the mustangs go into the game and play turnover free football and execute the way we can, then we will be moving on comfortably! But i expect cleveland to battle hard and put up a fight! Its playoff football and you never know, but we have been improving weeky and are kinda flying under the radar for once! So hopefuly this is a good start to a long successful playoff run!

[quote name="Buck2Hands" post="1107092" timestamp="1320613669"]
[quote author=monknuk68 link=topic=91073.msg1107085#msg1107085 date=1320613161]
WOS should win if the play WOS football and great defense. 27-13 WOS
[/quote]

It will be good WOS  17 - 14
[/quote]Try again Bucky.  Silsbee stomped Cleveland 42 to 14 in week 2. I think WOS will win, 48 to 7.

[quote name="Titletown2" post="1107738" timestamp="1320684186"]
The time has changed from 6 to 1?
[/quote]

Yes. The game time has changed from 6pm to now a 1pm kickoff.

Very happy because this will allow me to attend this game and have enough time to get over to Turner Stadium in Humble to broadcast Silsbee's game against Huffman.

I will say this, I have always respected the WOS program and alot of the posters on this board. my wife and I went and watched WOS and Coldsprings a fews years ago. Great fans ( freaking loud) we are really looking forward to this game. I know we are the underdog and that's fine, compaired to last year, we are way ahead. Even thou this is Maples second year in Cleveland, I believe this is really his first year on building his program, the first year was just a wash, coming in the week practice starts. I have seen alot of good things between playing Silsbee and now, not saying that we don't have things still to fix. But the coaches and players have worked hard to get here and we will be cheering our Indians on until the end. Make them work Indians...

We were just sitting around talking about the band and fan base that WOS brings, my family has never seen them before and are really looking forward to it as well, and of course were rooting for our Indians, win or loose we will always be proud supporters of these boys, may the good lord travel with both teams and keep all these kids injury free.

[move]GO BIG RED!![/move]

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1107744" timestamp="1320684460"]
[quote author=Titletown2 link=topic=91073.msg1107738#msg1107738 date=1320684186]
The time has changed from 6 to 1?
[/quote]

Yes. The game time has changed from 6pm to now a 1pm kickoff.

Very happy because this will allow me to attend this game and have enough time to get over to Turner Stadium in Humble to broadcast Silsbee's game against Huffman.
[/quote]

Thanks. Now I can go to that game and catch PNG/Daytion at the Butch.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder