Dayton vs. png

Guest gsemike

Who wins?  

290 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• PN-G
    • Dayton

I would like to start by stating this disclaimer. I like png and think they have a great program so everything I say about pngs town team coach women dogs mascot and possibly grandparents does not reflect my true feelings towards png. Oh yeah png sux and their mascot looks like he should be in the village people.

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1107562" timestamp="1320674697"]
I would like to start by stating this disclaimer. I like png and think they have a great program so everything I say about pngs town team coach women dogs mascot and possibly grandparents does not reflect my true feelings towards png. Oh yeah png sux and their mascot looks like he should be in the village people.
[/quote]

Not bad BP.  ;D
Good luck against that other purple. Yuck! I think this is a good matchup, but the Broncos edge the Indians.

In the words of everyone's favorite Patriot. "Donkey Stomp" the Indians in a friendly, respectful way. You know, so you don't offend anyone.  8)

[quote name="purplepassion" post="1107528" timestamp="1320666592"]
Dayton is weak this year , we should whoop them pretty easily .

We have better coaching , players and schools $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$  ;D
[/quote]I hate to burst your bubble purplepassion. Sure yall have money from those refineries and some good coaching. Whooping us, i don't know bout that. All i can say is that i'm proud to be a Bronco fan and oh yes, "These country boys live and breathe football" "The stampede is coming"  ;) ;) Wait for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really dont like 19-4a but I do have much respect for Dayton and some of the posters on here. The cream of the crop in 19-4A even if there was a small hiccup this season. That being said I see a great game here best between the two districts. At this time with PNG at 99% and there whole OL back with 2 games under there belt and Jacye Nelson I gotta give them a slight edge.

THOUGHTS
All I can remember is all the talk and posting by Golden Triangle fans when the Broncos were thrust into this district just a few years ago. If not a concensus, at least a large majority just knew Dayton was stepping into a meatgrinder and would do well to finish in the middle.

FACT
After a two year 13-1 record in 20-4A, the most welcomed site by 20-4A fans was seeing Dayton returned to 19-4A.

[quote name="Mike George" post="1107767" timestamp="1320685493"]
THOUGHTS
All I can remember is all the talk and posting by Golden Triangle fans when the Broncos were thrust into this district just a few years ago. If not a concensus, at least a large majority just knew Dayton was stepping into a meatgrinder and would do well to finish in the middle.

FACT
After a two year 13-1 record in 20-4A, the most welcomed site by 20-4A fans was seeing Dayton returned to 19-4A.
[/quote]Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Point given!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name="octfeb" post="1107865" timestamp="1320689507"]
I think Dayton may feel like they have something to prove.... Which is gonna make them play hard... It's gonna come down to who plays the hardest.. IMO
[/quote]

Dayton does have something to prove.  I'm looking forward to seeing this team silence some of the naysayers.  It starts this Saturday at the Butch.  Broncos are gonna show up for this one.

[quote name="the_dude_abides" post="1107897" timestamp="1320691401"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=90983.msg1107865#msg1107865 date=1320689507]
I think Dayton may feel like they have something to prove.... Which is gonna make them play hard... It's gonna come down to who plays the hardest.. IMO
[/quote]

Dayton does have something to prove.  [b]I'm looking forward to seeing this team silence some of the naysayers.[/b]  It starts this Saturday at the Butch.  Broncos are gonna show up for this one.
[/quote] Me too  ;)

[quote name="PNGdad" post="1107964" timestamp="1320694065"]
;D What time are the parking lot gates opening sat? Would love to tailgate before the game.
[/quote]

Do we finally have a tailgating group? I know they've been trying to get one started the last few seasons but it seemed like it never got going. That's the one thing the PN-G atmosphere didn't have.

[quote name="PN-G bamakid" post="1108054" timestamp="1320698487"]
[quote author=PNGdad link=topic=90983.msg1107964#msg1107964 date=1320694065]
;D What time are the parking lot gates opening sat? Would love to tailgate before the game.
[/quote]

Do we finally have a tailgating group? I know they've been trying to get one started the last few seasons but it seemed like it never got going. That's the one thing the PN-G atmosphere didn't have.
[/quote]

I'm in the one man Brenham tailgating group.  i tailgate even when we dont play!  ;D

[quote name="olc71749" post="1108077" timestamp="1320699394"]
I keep coming back to see the vote count , and well my question is how does one person vote multiple times , cause that many can't be wrong. :)
[/quote]

I think the poll question should have been "What school do you root for".  The results would have been the same since most every Dayton poster voted for Dayton and those from PNG did the same.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder