Orange Community Christian vs. Alvin Liv. Stones Game thread/Living Stones wins

WOSgrad

Out boys played well last night. It was a dog fight to the finish. We were up 6-0 after the 1st and down 8-6 at half. We did not give up a first down until mid way through the 2nd. Our running back CJ Wagner hurt his ankle pretty bad right before half and that really slowed him down. We had the lead halfway through the fourth, but they returned a kickoff for a score and then we fumbled the next kickoff to give them a short field. Almost came out with the win.....had a receiver open in the endzone and the ball went off his fingertips long. Could not be more proud of the boys and how they played not only last night, but all seson long. We played a very good Living Stones team last night that deserved their #4 ranking. Their QB is very talented and FAST. Fasted kid we have seen all season long. To lose 36-32 when everyone had us beat by 45 or more says a lot about our boys. Big game next Saturday up in Dallas.

Thanks for the update Coach as I didn't see anything in the Orangeleader. Sounds like it was a great game. I didn't know they were ranked #4 but I knew the QB was good. Proud of the coaching staff and the Lions players for a good first season. Best of luck next week in the playoffs.

Hope Wagner is 100% next week as we need him.

Go Lions!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124