LIBERTY VS. COLDSPRING BROADCAST/Coldspring wins!

WOSgrad

In the 1st Half Gilbert had 142 yards of offense and
Monroe had 117 total offense
Coldspring will kick to Liberty to start 2nd half.
Liberty ball at Liberty  1st= SACK Coverage sack loss of 10 2nd and 20 from Liberty 31 yd line 2nd = Draw +6, 3rd &14=Draw++10 4th & 4=Liberty will go for it on 4th down=PASS quick good, 1st down 46yd line of CS, = PASS SACK 2nd= (Coldspring makes wholesale changes in defense) PASS Inc 3rd=PASS Blitz Complete +12yds 1st down CS 42yd line=PASS Intercepted CS Ball

Sorry about losing connections Liberty had onside kick that they recovered and then Coldspring intercepted pass and moved down field and scored PAT was  good for 2pts.
COLDSPRING 50 LIBERTY 13

CS kickoff Liberty ball on Liberty 1st=2, 2nd PASS Inc 3 Pass +4 4th PUNT Coldspring ball on CS 40 1st=Cooper 50-40-30 1st= Cooper +2, 2nd END OF 3rd Qtr

Cleveland 70 Tarkington 6
Splendora 34- Shepherd 13

Start 4th Qtr Coldspring ball on Liberty35=3rd==1 4th Stopped

Liberty Ball 1st=Pass to 42 yd line 1st=Pass Inc 2nd=Rush+1, 3rd=PASS complete+8, 1st PASS over thrown, 2nd +1, 3rd @CS 46yd line=rush QB +2, 4th&6=PASS complete to CS 20yd line 1st=PASS Inc, 2nd=FLAG=Motion -5yds, 2nd dwn PASS to CS 7yd line 1st Goal=PASS INTERCEPTED BY DOUGLAS JOHNSON IN END ZONE COLDSRPING BALL AT THEIR 20 YARD LINE

CS ball at 20yd line 1st Carter+7 2nd Tray Carter 25-30-35-40-45 1st= Carter to Liberty 42 yd line, 1st (Coldspring using 2nd Unit on offense)2nd=JOHNSON 40-30-20-10-5 TOUCHDOWN PAT NO GOOD 56-13
COLSPRING 56 LIBERTY 13

SPLENDORA 41 SHEPHERD 20

KO Liberty 42 yd line, Liberty makes wholesale changes in offense 1st=+5 2nd =Double reverse FUMBLE Coldspring recovers 1st=18 2nd to Liberty 10 1st Scott up the middle TOUCHDOWN
COLDSPRING 63 LIBERTY 13

Very good game from both sides tonight.  Congratulations on your season Liberty!

Unfortunately it sounds like CS #12 Jay Trapp may have broken some bones in his neck.  He may possibly be facing some surgery.  I'm sure the family would appreciate any prayers you may throw their way.

Prayers for #12 Jay Trapp and family.
I am surprised... if that was a worry at the time why they did not stabilize the neck. That was scary the way he basically passed out while being helped off the field and that was the quietest I have ever heard the stands (u could have heard a fly take a crap) until he moved his legs and arms.  God Bless you Jay and I hope all turns out well.

[quote name="Trojan1989" post="1105728" timestamp="1320502376"]
Prayers for #12 Jay Trapp and family.
I am surprised... if that was a worry at the time why they did not stabilize the neck. That was scary the way he basically passed out while being helped off the field and that was the quietest I have ever heard the stands (u could have heard a fly take a crap) until he moved his legs and arms.  God Bless you Jay and I hope all turns out well.
[/quote]

When I talked to Jay's dad last night he told me their original assessment was a concussion but they moved on to thinking it was a stinger.  Either way I think if you suspect any type of head injury then more care should be given to the neck.

Jay was walking straight towards me when he went down and it scared the crap out of me.  I saw his eyes roll up when he went down.

[quote name="Hawkeye" post="1104816" timestamp="1320456998"]
[quote author=texaggies07 link=topic=90921.msg1104810#msg1104810 date=1320456874]
Not much to say about this one.  I will say I'm pretty impressed with 76 from Liberty.  He is a big kid.  He plays both ways and his motor never stops
[/quote]
Is that that Melton kid? He's alot better than his daddy was. ;D
[/quote]
That was Moose and he was Loose.

[quote name="meltonk1" post="1105954" timestamp="1320514239"]
That was Moose and he was Loose.
[/quote]

That kid is really fast for his size.  He was on Sherman Gilbert like white on a paper plate until the 3rd or 4th quarter when Sherman put a move on him and he slipped down.

Great player.

Jay Trapp is in a HALO, they are going to re-evaluate in a couple of months, he may still require surgery. Several broke bones in his neck, very very fortunate it wasn't worse. Really a great family, Robert Hill, his dad, is a good friend. Jay is such a great kid, really a tough break for him. It's going to be a slow heal....

[quote name="Mark F Barnes" post="1111686" timestamp="1320978491"]
Jay Trapp is in a HALO, they are going to re-evaluate in a couple of months, he may still require surgery. Several broke bones in his neck, very very fortunate it wasn't worse. Really a great family, Robert Hill, his dad, is a good friend. Jay is such a great kid, really a tough break for him. It's going to be a slow heal....
[/quote]Hope for a speedy recovery. From HJ fan.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    siiyyaa
    Newest Member
    siiyyaa