FEARLESS PREDICTIONS Toups Graphics Wk 10 2011

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1103358" timestamp="1320345312"]
[quote author=panamamyers link=topic=90845.msg1103352#msg1103352 date=1320344981]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=90845.msg1103343#msg1103343 date=1320344223]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=90845.msg1103333#msg1103333 date=1320343867]
I just figured everyone from Vidor would want to play Crosby after how they backed out of a home and home with Vidor a couple of years ago.
[/quote]
Yes vengeance wise i would love to play Crosby and flip for where we play at and end up playin them at home but if i had to pick which team we have a better chance against it would definitely be Lee and i'd rather face them.
[/quote]

Careful what you wish for.
Lee beat Crosby for a reason.
[/quote]
By one point but lost to NF by 3 points. And they are the only team that NF has beaten. I feel good about our chances against Lee.  8)
[/quote]

True.
Like I said, be careful what you wish for.
Lee has a bad habit of beatin the fire out of Vidor.  Not one of those things that you can just quit cold turkey.

[quote name="ECBucFan" post="1103365" timestamp="1320345552"]
Not trying to be picky, but PN-G cannot keep Central "below the Y-axis", The Y-axis runs vertical, so Central could be left or right of it, but not below. Central is below the "X-axis", which runs horizontal, LOL.  ;)
[/quote]Thanks so much for the edits...  I was at church late last night.  Did the updates during my lunch break (a whole 30 minutes).

I think I fixed all the errors...
Thanks for the time in reading through and replying back with edits.

This little website of mine has developed a little bit of a fan base (about 2,000 hits a day).
I tell my wife that I have to update my site because of my "fans" and she just rolls her eyes and says "whatever."

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="1103442" timestamp="1320349651"]
I think I fixed all the errors...
Thanks for the time in reading through and replying back with edits.

This little website of mine has developed a little bit of a fan base (about 2,000 hits a day).
I tell my wife that I have to update my site because of my "fans" and she just rolls her eyes and says "whatever."
[/quote]

Maybe it's just folks going over to find your consistent mistakes and point them out to you. ;) ::)

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="octfeb" post="1103410" timestamp="1320348369"]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=90845.msg1103358#msg1103358 date=1320345312]
[quote author=panamamyers link=topic=90845.msg1103352#msg1103352 date=1320344981]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=90845.msg1103343#msg1103343 date=1320344223]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=90845.msg1103333#msg1103333 date=1320343867]
I just figured everyone from Vidor would want to play Crosby after how they backed out of a home and home with Vidor a couple of years ago.
[/quote]
Yes vengeance wise i would love to play Crosby and flip for where we play at and end up playin them at home but if i had to pick which team we have a better chance against it would definitely be Lee and i'd rather face them.
[/quote]

[/quote]
By one point but lost to NF by 3 points. And they are the only team that NF has beaten. I feel good about our chances against Lee.  8)
[/quote] It only takes one point to get you to the next round. I wouldn't under estimate Lee. They make it to the playoffs they gonna want a win BAD! Question is who is gonna want it more?
[/quote]
I think that Vidor will want it more. Especially with Matt Thomas rooting them on.
[quote author=panamamyers link=topic=90845.msg1103419#msg1103419 date=1320348863]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=90845.msg1103358#msg1103358 date=1320345312]
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

True.
Like I said, be careful what you wish for.
Lee has a bad habit of beatin the fire out of Vidor.  Not one of those things that you can just quit cold turkey.
[/quote]
The past is the past. North Forest hasn't faced us since we went to the Slot T. That misdirection offense has a way of burning you.

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1103358" timestamp="1320345312"]
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]North Forest has some good athletes but not that good of coaching. Same with R.E.L. 

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="knightrider" post="1103480" timestamp="1320350828"]
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]North Forest has some good athletes but not that good of coaching. Same with R.E.L.
[/quote]
Who in the he!! is R.E.L. ? I've heard yall mention this REL and RSS. What are yall talking about?

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1103491" timestamp="1320351254"]
REL is Robert E. Lee High school (aka Baytown Lee) and RSS is Ross S. Sterling High school (aka Baytown Sterling)
[/quote]
Oh okay. I see. Thanx AAW

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="GCMPats" post="1103500" timestamp="1320352119"]
The only one you need to remember is Baytown Goose Creek Memorial.
[/quote]
Why am i gonna have to worry about yall? Yall have no chance of facing us in the playoffs.

About North Forest's athletes, they pretty much matched Crosby offensively yard for yard in their game.  I can only assume they imploded their way to such a big loss with a bunch of mistakes.

Lee has been a different team since they made the move at qb to Scott.
They have averaged over 35 pts/game the last four games.

Still can't stop anyone though from watching the Galena Park game.  They shut them out, but that was due to a lot of mistakes by GP.

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="panamamyers" post="1103509" timestamp="1320352604"]
About North Forest's athletes, they pretty much matched Crosby offensively yard for yard in their game.  I can only assume they imploded their way to such a big loss with a bunch of mistakes.

Lee has been a different team since they made the move at qb to Scott.
They have averaged over 35 pts/game the last four games.

Still can't stop anyone though from watching the Galena Park game.  They shut them out, but that was due to a lot of mistakes by GP.
[/quote]
That is some very good points but you gotta think have they faced a defense like Vidor's yet?

Guest UHCoog14
Everyone is talking about Lee being on a three game roll.  Just two weeks ago, GCM was on that same "roll". rel beats Crosby and loses to NF. GCM beats Dayton and loses to CE King. Both lost to BH. About as even as you can get in my opinion.

I think GCM has enough defense to stop the gander offense. Not so sure rel can say the same.

Looking forward to a back and forth game. GCM will be able to control the clock with Wimberly and keep the gander O on the sideline.

The new Goose by 10.

Can't tell you.
I haven't seen Vidor's defense. 
Barbers Hill has a good defense, but they shut Lee down, so that's not a good comment for me to bring up.  ;D

I think Lee is light years ahead of where they were when they played BH.  The offense looks entirely different now than it did 5 weeks ago.

There are actually pass patterns being run.  They are going deep and utilizing their superior speed and jumping ability.  They just looked so remedial the first 5 games of the season.  They must have had a consultant come in and assess their passing game, because it is like apples and oranges now.

[quote name="panamamyers" post="1103569" timestamp="1320356630"]
Can't tell you.
I haven't seen Vidor's defense. 
Barbers Hill has a good defense, but they shut Lee down, so that's not a good comment for me to bring up.  ;D

I think Lee is light years ahead of where they were when they played BH.  The offense looks entirely different now than it did 5 weeks ago.

There are actually pass patterns being run.  They are going deep and utilizing their superior speed and jumping ability.  They just looked so remedial the first 5 games of the season.  They must have had a consultant come in and assess their passing game, because it is like apples and oranges now.
[/quote]

Agreed. That game was one of the most blatant misuses of talent that I have seen. Lee has 2 kids that they can win jump balls with all night and they might have thrown it downfield 3 times the whole game.  Whole offense looked pretty disorganized. Sounds like they've cleaned it up here of late.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• What the writer stated wrt crossover votes in the primary/runoff: "Covey and his supporters Paxton and Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick said Phelan only won because Democrats crossed over to vote in the Republican Primary for him. Paxton said Covey’s campaign identified “at least” 1,442 Democrats who voted early in Jefferson County in the primary runoff. Texas does not have party registration, but a voter’s primary voting history is public. The Covey campaign has not released its methodology behind its claim, but  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  by The Texan news website found that 9% of Republican voters in the March District 21 primary had voted in one of the previous four Democratic primaries. However, only 5% of that group had voted in all four previous Democratic primaries. What Phelan’s opponents did not mention is historically Democratic Jefferson County is undergoing a political transition towards the Republican party — the county judge switched his affiliation to the GOP in 2017 — so many residents have a mixed primary voting history. And Phelan’s allies in the House dismissed the idea that liberals swung the election. "I knocked on doors, hundreds and hundreds of doors, made calls for Dade,” Republican Rep. Jeff Leach, R-Plano, said on Mark Davis’ radio program Wednesday. “I did not speak to a single Democrat down here in HD21. Not a single one." "  
    • He's with it enough to do what he's told, beginning day 1 when he signed the order to revoke the Keystone Pipeline project.  But more recently, he's protecting the DOJ, as well as himself ...  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  
    • Most 75-80 year Olds have some type of cognitive impairment. If you are asking if Biden has dementia then my answer is no. That is a Republican talking point. If you all think he has dementia what type do you think he has?
    • A lot better showing from the Ags tonight!   Bring on Oregon 
  • Topics