Three teams you don't wanna see in the playoffs...

Guest Pirate_pride_07

Guest Pirate_pride_07
Go ahead. Name em. Think of three teams that you would not wanna face in the first 2 or 3 rounds in the playoffs. I know if they don't lose you gotta face them eventually but i was just wondering who's the "scary" teams.

For me is [b]Brenham[/b], [b]Manvel[/b], and [b]LT[/b]. Any other team i think we have a pretty good chance of beating. For those guys it would take a miracle.

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="DA' SAWRGE (EBONICS)" post="1102421" timestamp="1320253056"]
Katy, Euless Trinity, Allen
[/quote]
Yeah i'd be scared to face them too if i was in 5A

I would like to avoid Manvel, Terry & LaMarque, but we will likily have to beat at least one of these teams.  Tivy would also be a difficult, but I really feel this is our year!

Any other team, step right up!  Especially, Kingwood Park and Aledo!  I was not impressed at all by Aledo's defense last week.  I think we could take them.

I don't know about statewide necessarily, but there are some SETX teams who are too hot to want to face in the playoffs....

PNG is rolling right now, if they roll again on Friday, that momentum could carry them strongly into the playoffs....

West Orange-Stark may have struggled early in the season, but they have it figured out it seems....

East Chambers..... Been hot and appear to be staying that way....

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="liltex" post="1102552" timestamp="1320258401"]
Team we've never beaten-LaMarque ;)
[/quote]
Amen there. They were on my top 5

Manvel
Manvel
Manvel
Not necessarily in that order. When we played them in the playoffs last year I had been to see the Saints play that week before and some of the players on that Manvel team could have been bigger than some of the Saints. Very intimidating team....Although the stud quarterback is gone from last year, others have stepped up.......man they're good....they have a good game between them and Pearland Dawson this week....

I wanna see the best. Dont want an "easy" way to the state crown. And mytwocents, no team is a pushover come playoff time. To say that vidor would beat most teams in the playoffs is pretty crazy. Its a one game at a time approach; practice, preparedness, execution, and a little luck. Youre getting the best of the best in a couple weeks.

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1102417" timestamp="1320252890"]
Go ahead. Name em. Think of three teams that you would not wanna face in the first 2 or 3 rounds in the playoffs. I know if they don't lose you gotta face them eventually but i was just wondering who's the "scary" teams.

For me is [b]Brenham[/b], [b]Manvel[/b], and [b]LT[/b]. Any other team i think we have a pretty good chance of beating. For those guys it would take a miracle.
[/quote]

Well, you won't have to worry about Brenham because they are going D2 and although it's still possible that you might have to face Manvel at some point, it's most likley that they will go D2 as well.  I think D2 is way more difficult than D1 this year.  As Brenham fan said, Aledo's defense is very suspect this year. 

I believe that Region 3 is the toughest region in the state as far as 4A goes.

[quote name="invictus" post="1102869" timestamp="1320278163"]
Any team can beat any team on any given day/night.  Football playoffs are scary at all levels.  One bad game and you're done.
[/quote]
And one good game against a better team and you done!

Brenham and Manvel. Two BIG teams up front that will give us he!!.
Not sure about Lamarque without Wright. Angleton looks to be tuff at 10-0 with wins against Terry and Dayton, but they give up a lot of points (score alot too, with lots of weapons). Terry beat Lamarque in week 0 and there only loss was one point barn burner to Angleton.

[quote name="GoDogs27" post="1102619" timestamp="1320262798"]
I hope PNG plays BH and beats the ever living crap out of em. Not for any other reason besides that dirty hit on Raines. Yea, we still remember.
[/quote]

Get over it.  Obviously you never saw the end zone view. It was late, not dirty.  I'm SURE that's the only reason you hope we get beat.....riiiiiiight. Wouldn't have anything to with that blemish on yall's record would it? Or maybe the fact that you predicted that y'all would put up 40+ points on us.  We remember too.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami