Liberty vs The Run Away Frieght Train they Call Colldsprings

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liberty is not out until after the games have been played, It is what it is.
I bet Oklahoma was thinking the samething when they played Texas Tech

22-3A Playoff chatter on the “What if”
Tarkington beat Cleveland and Liberty beat Coldspring – Liberty makes playoffs by record.
Not likely, but Cleveland has to earn their “x”
The most likely scenario will be Coldspring vrs Bridge City in the Division II Bi-District and Cleveland vrs West Orange-Stark. Huffman vrs Silsbee in the Division I Bi-District. An “if” in this scenario is Orangefield not upsetting Bridge City Friday night Bi-District begins Nov 10-12.

I think Liberty predicted at the beginning of the season that they would be District champs, then that they would stomp Cleveland, neither happened, pretty sure we can all say Liberty is out!!!!!!  BTW, still waiting for all the Liberty fans that was on last week saying Cleveland sucked and it would be a blow out....  ;D

Guest Firstdown
no We all seen the same game. The refs kept us from blowing yall out. And wouldnt call crap on yall. A one sided game all the way. They held #52 every play. Alot more call should have been called on yall. facemask, grabbing private parts and a lot more. So our boys beat the refs and Huffman. My predictions is 50 to 0

Man I thought we would be tired of posting after the last two weeks, I do think the refs in our game were pretty bad actually the worst I have seen all year. The head offical I thought was going to fall out he couldnt even keep up with play.

[quote name="CS 9-0" post="1100890" timestamp="1320089926"]
Man I thought we would be tired of posting after the last two weeks, I do think the refs in our game were pretty bad actually the worst I have seen all year. The head offical I thought was going to fall out he couldnt even keep up with play.
[/quote]

Are we talking about the same refs that blew a CS player down on a clear fumble and recovery by Huffman? Not to mention that CS scored their first 8 points on that drive. So since you are now +8 with these horrible officials, how many points did they cost you by no-calls?

[quote name="DwightKSchrute" post="1101106" timestamp="1320103104"]
[quote author=CS 9-0 link=topic=90740.msg1100890#msg1100890 date=1320089926]
[/quote]

Are we talking about the same refs that blew a CS player down on a clear fumble and recovery by Huffman? Not to mention that CS scored their first 8 points on that drive. So since you are now +8 with these horrible officials, how many points did they cost you by no-calls?
[/quote]

I am not saying they cost us anything plus it dosent matter games over, I am just stating a fact the were horrible and I would hate to go to any game they were calling. If you thought they called a good game either you are related to one or dating/married to one.

[quote name="CS 9-0" post="1101128" timestamp="1320107038"]
[quote author=DwightKSchrute link=topic=90740.msg1101106#msg1101106 date=1320103104]
[quote author=CS 9-0 link=topic=90740.msg1100890#msg1100890 date=1320089926]
[/quote]

[/quote]

I am not saying they cost us anything plus it dosent matter games over, I am just stating a fact the were horrible and I would hate to go to any game they were calling. If you thought they called a good game either you are related to one or dating/married to one.
[/quote]

I could agree that they weren't the best, but point is they didn't put points on the board for Huffman and arguably put 8 up for Coldspring. This was probably more of a response to whoever said the refs kept it from being a blowout. As many times as Huffman may have held #52, #70 for CS held everyone.

That being said, Coldspring has one heck of a defense that will give everyone fits in the playoffs. #44 and #52 are two kids that could play on any defense in Texas. Good luck in the playoffs and another 60-0 over Liberty wouldn't bother me too bad either!

Well, Huffman could of used the East Texas officiating chapter.... All their last names are Barbay! Just admit it, Huffman kept the game from being a blow out... And if lonely old Huffman can slow down the Coldspring machine to a crawl.... Don't make those reservations at Jones' palace just yet.

Coldspring 60 The [b]POWERFUL[/b] Liberty Offense 0

So i like both teams, and we all know Coldsprings is BEAST at football, but i think Liberty will still attempt to play and try their hardest not to get a bad score...I think Liberty will put some points on the board and surprise everyone...Liberty may not win, but will give them the best challenge...we just have to see...
Coldspring 56 Liberty 28..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder