Vidor may rest a few starters in final district game

I can understand wanting to rest your players. But with that bunch of players in Vidor, I don't see many if any taking the night off against Livingston. Vidor plays with alot of heart and I'm sure those boys want to win their last home game of the season. I think someone said its their Senior night as well. I could see playing your starters for the first half and see how things look for the second half. Also I think a win going into the playoffs gets the momentum rolling again. Just my thoughts.

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="pngfan66" post="1099851" timestamp="1319995386"]
I can understand wanting to rest your players. But with that bunch of players in Vidor, I don't see many if any taking the night off against Livingston. Vidor plays with alot of heart and I'm sure those boys want to win their last home game of the season. I think someone said its their Senior night as well. I could see playing your starters for the first half and see how things look for the second half. Also I think a win going into the playoffs gets the momentum rolling again. Just my thoughts.
[/quote]
Personally i agree but that's why Jeff is the coach and i'm just a fan. He gets to make the big decisions.

[quote name="bigdog" post="1100042" timestamp="1320008975"]
Vidor is still playing for playoff seeding,  I don't know if sitting starters is a good idea.  Ned will probably do it, but they are set as far as seeding and the DC go.
[/quote]

Vidor is not playing for any seeding. They are set as the DI #2 seed.

Only thing remains is the DII #1 and #2 seeds between PNG, Ozen and Livingston.

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="bigdog" post="1100065" timestamp="1320010259"]
I guess the only thing would be being in 2nd or 3rd/4th in district.
[/quote]
Yes that will be the only thing they are playing for.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124