Friday Night Football Frenzy BH vs Crosby Go VOTE

BHFAN

Well thanks to this board and other outlets BH/GCM got game of the week on ABC 13 Houston! Now we are in the running for Channel 2 Houstons "Friday Night Football Frenzy" Game of the Week ;D Yall go vote! Manvel/Dawson game is about a thousand votes in the lead,so we need somt help!

[url=http://www.click2houston.com/friday-football-frenzy/index.html]http://www.click2houston.com/friday-football-frenzy/index.html[/url]

The winner will be announced on KPRC Local 2 on Tuesday at 6 and 10 p.m.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1100062" timestamp="1320010119"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=90671.msg1099976#msg1099976 date=1320001611]
No need in being hogs.. 13 was there last Friday.. Let someone else get the air time...  ;)
[/quote]

Do it for poor ole Crosby then ;D
[/quote]Naa... no vote from me..No respect from Crosby when a player is OBVIOUSLY injured. But I guess he showed them with that 97 yr TD return. ;D I voted for yall on the other one.. as matter fact I posted a thread about channel 13 1st So everyone could vote for yall. I can admit the no vote... couldn't hardly get any votes when it was Dayton early in the season. Guess that BH "ENVY" was still brewing... ::)

[quote name="octfeb" post="1100110" timestamp="1320014331"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=90671.msg1100062#msg1100062 date=1320010119]
No need in being hogs.. 13 was there last Friday.. Let someone else get the air time...  ;)
[/quote]

[/quote]Naa... no vote from me..No respect from Crosby when a player is OBVIOUSLY injured. But I guess he showed them with that 97 yr TD return. ;D I voted for yall on the other one.. as matter fact I posted a thread about channel 13 1st So everyone could vote for yall. I can admit the no vote... couldn't hardly get any votes when it was Dayton early in the season. Guess that BH "ENVY" was still brewing... ::)
[/quote]

I'll give ya some Envy  ;D BH has won District in every UIL athletic competition this year ;D

Football District Champs
Tennis District Champs
Volleyball District Champs
Cross Country District Champs

Man I wished I lived in Dayton ;)

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1100361" timestamp="1320030371"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=90671.msg1100110#msg1100110 date=1320014331]
[/quote]

[/quote]

I'll give ya some Envy  ;D BH has won District in every UIL athletic competition this year ;D

Football District Champs
Tennis District Champs

[/quote] LOL.. We don't have Envy here in Dayton.. Thats YOUR job... FYI this is a high school FOOTBALL forum not an ALL sports forum..

[quote name="octfeb" post="1100364" timestamp="1320030736"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=90671.msg1100361#msg1100361 date=1320030371]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=90671.msg1100110#msg1100110 date=1320014331]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Football District Champs
Tennis District Champs

[/quote] LOL.. We don't have Envy here in Dayton.. Thats YOUR job... FYI this is a high school FOOTBALL forum not an ALL sports forum..
[/quote]

Thats why I listed football first ;) More to come this year just sit back and watch 8)

Bhfan did you really list tennis and crosscountry that is freakin funny. How many people were at that huge tennis title better yet is tennis even a sport. Bh got their miracle year with a team full of rudys and beat dayton just stick with football on a football forum. I did hear that your debate teams and drama club were also stout this year but had a lot of senior talent think yall will have to reload next year.

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1100445" timestamp="1320063745"]
Bhfan did you really list tennis and crosscountry that is freakin funny. How many people were at that huge tennis title better yet is tennis even a sport. Bh got their miracle year with a team full of rudys and beat dayton just stick with football on a football forum. I did hear that your debate teams and drama club were also stout this year but had a lot of senior talent think yall will have to reload next year.
[/quote]

They are all still sports and if Dayton ever wants to be a school with real tradition they might and try to compete at something besides football. I know it’s hard to understand being from Dayton and all, but at BH we compete year around in every facet of competition from academic to athletic. You can win at football all you want, but most people would be embarrassed to get their butt handed to them in the other competitions available at their school.

Oh and our 3rd string Debate team could beat your basketball team :'(

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1100470" timestamp="1320066901"]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=90671.msg1100445#msg1100445 date=1320063745]
[/quote]

They are all still sports and if Dayton ever wants to be a school with real tradition they might and try to compete at something besides football. I know it’s hard to understand being from Dayton and all, but at BH we compete year around in every facet of competition from academic to athletic. You can win at football all you want, but most people would be embarrassed to get their butt handed to them in the other competitions available at their school.

[/quote]

don't let us football fans fool you. Our kids and coaches work hard at baseball, CC, basketball, volleyball and tennis (although, we don't play tennis in the fall). The community support may not be as strong, but there is plenty of attn paid to those other sports and like someone said earlier this year (diamond J i believe).... the gap is closing. Ex: Our VB girls split with your ladies this year and in CC our girls moved from 3rd last year to 2nd this year at district and the boys moved from 4th to 3rd. Basketball and baseball will be moving up as well.

[quote name="dayton" post="1100487" timestamp="1320068122"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=90671.msg1100470#msg1100470 date=1320066901]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=90671.msg1100445#msg1100445 date=1320063745]
[/quote]

[/quote]

don't let us football fans fool you. Our kids and coaches work hard at baseball, CC, basketball, volleyball and tennis (although, we don't play tennis in the fall). The community support may not be as strong, but there is plenty of attn paid to those other sports and like someone said earlier this year (diamond J i believe).... the gap is closing. Ex: Our VB girls split with your ladies this year and in CC our girls moved from 3rd last year to 2nd this year at district and the boys moved from 4th to 3rd. Basketball and baseball will be moving up as well.
[/quote]

Thats awesome! congrats on your other teams ;D It's nice to see that Dayton does care!Because in the other sports these kids work their butts off and even though it doesn't get the attention that Football does it is still just as important to the kids and parents that are involved.

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1100506" timestamp="1320069627"]
[quote author=dayton link=topic=90671.msg1100487#msg1100487 date=1320068122]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=90671.msg1100470#msg1100470 date=1320066901]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Thats awesome! congrats on your other teams ;D It's nice to see that Dayton does care!Because in the other sports these kids work their butts off and even though it doesn't get the attention that Football does it is still just as important to the kids and parents that are involved.
[/quote]

8)

Holly crap we are up 3,889 to 3,631 !!!!!!! Lsat time i checked we were a thousand behind ;D

Go people go! Have I ever said how much I adore 20-4a and West Orange Starks and how BH would have been nothing without Coach Price ;D Not to mention my obvious ENVY to be a Dayton or GCM fan!

\Not to mention that there is no way we can stay on the field with PNG ;D

[move]VOTE          VOTE            VOTE                VOTE                VOTE                  VOTE[/move]

Ok folks we are neck an neck!This is good ole fashion vote off ;D Vote as many times as you can today becasue at 6 PM they call it.

[url=http://www.click2houston.com/friday-football-frenzy/index.html]http://www.click2houston.com/friday-football-frenzy/index.html

[/url]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont