HARD HITTER

I think both teams hit really hard, and I give alot of credit to RED.....They rattled our RB a couple of times.  I do know that the single hardest hit of the game was when PNG G #8 put a block on #9 to spring our QB for a TD.  That was one of the best hits I've ever seen.....

[quote name="pngfan97" post="1093025" timestamp="1319483734"]
I think both teams hit really hard, and I give alot of credit to RED.....They rattled our RB a couple of times.  I do know that the single hardest hit of the game was when PNG G #8 put a block on #9 to spring our QB for a TD.  That was one of the best hits I've ever seen.....
[/quote]So Red hits harder then?

[quote name="dogfather" post="1093032" timestamp="1319484001"]
[quote author=pngfan97 link=topic=90363.msg1093025#msg1093025 date=1319483734]
[/quote]So Red hits harder then?
[/quote]

Yes...Red hits harder.

;D

[quote name="pngfan97" post="1093054" timestamp="1319485516"]
Well, like I said a few weeks ago, hitting hard doesn't necessarily put points on the scoreboard....so if LUM R wants to say they hit harder they can have that. We will take a defensive shutout and 28 pt win.
[/quote]

Ouch...that was a hard hit!  :)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83