Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
Kendall is going to the SEC to join what ESPN rated as the 18th ranked recruiting class in Div 1 NCAA. My daughter has had the pleasure of her friendship and playing with Kendall since Little Dribblers and it will sure be sad to see that team-up end after this HS season.  What a great kid and heck of a basketball player.  Congrats Kendall, and good luck in the Ò€œbig timeÒ€.  (Now letÒ€ℒs go make this senior season one to remember!)
Guest UHCoog14
Posted
Congrats to Kendall and the entire Shaw family. First class people. (except for the Rice thingy ;) )

Go help Kendall by voting:
http://www.ihigh.com/centralhouston/poll_2871.html
Posted
CONGRATS Kendall...I am so Proud of you...You are one the very few opponents who would actually hug my neck before and after a game. I know you will have a great time and career. Also I now hope you don't foul out of the game....as usual  lol.  ;)

See you soon
Coach W
  • Member Statistics

    46,962
    Total Members
    1,837
    Most Online
    Jsup
    Newest Member
    Jsup
    Joined
×
×
  • Create New...