Kirbyville vs. Jasper Game Thread/Jasper wins!

WOSgrad

Jasper started it all, caused it all, did it all wrong, refs were blind, Kville kids are full of class, even though it looked like they were very "active", it was all dirty Jasper. They even called unsportsmanlike on Kville, but that was Jasper's taunting to. 51, 33, 78 and others from Kville are just competitors and it just got to them and they just responded, that's all. oh, and that elbow to Morrisey's HEAD as he was headed out of bounds, that was just effort. 

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its not the loosing, we took our licks from Vidor, WOS, and Vidor and I would back any one of those teams tomorrow. As for Jasper. Trashy, and thats being nice. There was bad calls on both sides of the ball and I still dont know why Jasper did not get that kick because it looked to me like it was theirs so I am not just crying over a loss. Jasper has too much talent to play like that. And by the way, all I have heard this year about Jasper is how young they are. How many seniors were on the field tonight 22, 23??

[quote name="kville68" post="1090552" timestamp="1319259176"]
Its not the loosing, we took our licks from Vidor, WOS, and Vidor and I would back any one of those teams tomorrow. As for Jasper. Trashy, and thats being nice. There was bad calls on both sides of the ball and I still dont know why Jasper did not get that kick because it looked to me like it was theirs so I am not just crying over a loss. Jasper has too much talent to play like that. And by the way, all I have heard this year about Jasper is how young they are. How many seniors were on the field tonight 22, 23?? One word sums it up.... Thugs
[/quote]

No thugs on Kville?

[quote name="Jbdfan" post="1090576" timestamp="1319260705"]
And yes that kick was Jasper's ball and if they had got the right call, the game wouldn't have been that close. Oh, and most of those SR players aren't starting!
[/quote]

So the problem isnt really that the team is young just the talent...Thanks for clearing that up.

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="SAWolverine" post="1090595" timestamp="1319261382"]
I guess Kville is starting to get a little sensitive....boohoo
[/quote]

[IMG]http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u201/reebeep/wambulance.jpg[/img]

Guest dawg4life
WOW !! ever a need for a sensitive needs program to be put in place now is the time especially for the likes of the oh so disgruntled (sore losers) Cat fans making the "trashy" posts.  :'(  anywho...........i really logged on to give the fiesty Cats some props tonight on giving our DOGS a heck of a game.  Lots closer than most expected i think. 
also a big Congrats to my jasper bulldogs on now being 3-0 in district !!! ""GO DOGS GO!!"

[quote name="dawg4life" post="1090613" timestamp="1319262856"]
WOW !! ever a need for a sensitive needs program to be put in place now is the time especially for the likes of the oh so disgruntled (sore losers) Cat fans making the "trashy" posts.  :'(  anywho...........i really logged on to give the fiesty Cats some props tonight on giving our DOGS a heck of a game.  Lots closer than most expected i think. 
also a big Congrats to my jasper bulldogs on now being 3-0 in district !!! ""GO DOGS GO!!"
[/quote]

Congrats to Jasper...But Jasper has Tyler Chapel Hill first round..Better get to work... ;)

[quote name="T-daddy" post="1090603" timestamp="1319261916"]
Get the broom clean sweep from 7th - varsity

Jasper = 158
kville. = 45

Just sayin don't think their is one age group kville can get excited about or look forward to...it will continue to be a down hill slide
[/quote]

T-daddy you know about as much about Kirbyville as I do flying a jet air plane...Worry about Jasper... how can you possibly gloat over a 2 point win ( over a 1-7 team)..lmao.... Tyler Chapel Hill will send you back to Jasper in the first round... ;D ;D

[quote name="Jbdfan" post="1090517" timestamp="1319258285"]
But 99, your coach shouldn't allow the players to flip off the fans. Can't believe a coach would put up with that?  It says a little for the head coach there to allow that kind of behavior.
[/quote]
Wow, they're kids.  They react without thinking.  Do you honestly think a coach allows kids to act like this, or is it just kids being wrong?  Don't be stupid.

Jasper is underachieving.  Word was that this would be a really good team this year with all the publicity last year around hiring a new head coach.  This is just a regular old east texas football team winning games in a bad district.  A few athletes with a pretty good scheme.  Good, not great.  May win a playoff game, but doubtful.  Kirbyville is really a 2a team that graduated a stud class last year.  This should not have even been a game.  Just my opinion, but don't expect much out of the bulldogs in November.

[quote name="the TRUTH" post="1090907" timestamp="1319298137"]
Jasper is underachieving.  Word was that this would be a really good team this year with all the publicity last year around hiring a new head coach.  This is just a regular old east texas football team winning games in a bad district.  A few athletes with a pretty good scheme.  Good, not great.  May win a playoff game, but doubtful.  Kirbyville is really a 2a team that graduated a stud class last year.  This should not have even been a game.  Just my opinion, but don't expect much out of the bulldogs in November.
[/quote]

You do remember that Jasper was 2-8 last year and didn't make the playoffs right?
5-4 in position for an undefeated district championship with a Sophomore QB and a bunch of other Sophs playing elsewhere
losses to Livingston, WOS, and Silsbee aren't embarassing bu any means
Orangefield was a tough loss but if you look at how they've played WOS and Silsbee the next two weeks afterwards maybe they are a lot better than people gave them credit.

Regardless of how you think the Jasper team acted...getting on a forum after your team losses and call the other team thugs and wishing for them to lose and calling them underachievers and so forth is; well, [b]classless[/b]

Im not saying that for all Kirbyville fans..just the few who want to go on bash patrol and Jasper fans for that matter. Not everyone from anywhere is perfect and I know Kirbyville has a great tradition with proud fans...as they should with thier success.

[quote name="T-daddy" post="1090603" timestamp="1319261916"]
Get the broom clean sweep from 7th - varsity

Jasper = 158
kville. = 45

Just sayin don't think their is one age group kville can get excited about or look forward to...it will continue to be a down hill slide
[/quote]

First off let it be known that i am both a Bulldog and Wildcat Fan, I went to school at both schools and love both teams, I am what you call a WildDog, however i do not appreciate the statement about the younger kids. I have a son that plays on the Jr PeeWee cat team and yes they only won one game they tried. your comment was a slap in the face to me. I know that both teams had bad calls and there was alot of bad sportsmanship going on from both teams, but everyone is blowing this way out of porportion. I do not wish Jasper any ill will nor my cats, but GROW UP!!!  If we are going to be beat i want to be beat by the best, so good luck Bulldogs, you deserve the district title...As for us cats we still have a great shot at district, so lets get out there and win 2nd in district. If you want to get back at the Dogs, prove your better by playing your best and going further in playoffs. And may the best team win. Great Win Jasper and Great Job Cats you proved your still #1 to me!!! It was a a great game! See you next week in Kville.....And last Go #33 you played one heck of a game, luv us some Lil' Will

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder