Game of the Week - BMT-G vs LUM-W

jstud78

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DawgsOfGold
[quote name="demons95" post="1087026" timestamp="1318964006"]
Keep this in mind Dawgs of Gold on the other side.  If a small fast squirrel catches a mack truck what is the squirrel gonna do?  You got it. Get Ran Over ;D
[/quote]
Well the thing is we have big fast squirrels.....so what happens then demons95????

Guest DawgsOfGold
[quote name="demons95" post="1087050" timestamp="1318965936"]
Well by golly Dawgs we are gonna move right out of your way.  No sense of getting bit by a squirrel.
[/quote]
:) :D ;D :) :D ;D :) ;) ;D

[quote name="demons95" post="1087026" timestamp="1318964006"]
Keep this in mind Dawgs of Gold on the other side.  If a small fast squirrel catches a mack truck what is the squirrel gonna do?  You got it. Get Ran Over ;D
[/quote]Funny you mentioned that. Because you also need to keep this in mind. You know that the view of a Mack Truck is the back of a Bulldog @$$ ;) Yep, big ole Bulldog right on the top of the hood ;D

[quote name="demons95" post="1087192" timestamp="1318973637"]
You are getting slow my friend.  You can't triple stamp a double stamp.  You lost cool points.  I posted that at 2:05 p.m. and you finally came up with a comeback 2 messages later @ 4:30.  I'm sorry I can't count that one. HA HA
[/quote]I know what you will be counting come Sat...HA Ha, HA

Guest DawgsOfGold
[quote name="Ochocinco" post="1087178" timestamp="1318972625"]
[quote author=demons95 link=topic=90047.msg1087026#msg1087026 date=1318964006]
[/quote]Funny you mentioned that. Because you also need to keep this in mind. You know that the view of a Mack Truck is the back of a Bulldog @$$ ;) Yep, big ole Bulldog right on the top of the hood ;D
[/quote]
[img]http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h366/bryce4904/mack_logo_1_1.jpg[/img]
Just wanted to give you a visual Demons95

[quote name="demons95" post="1087241" timestamp="1318979647"]
More like......

[IMG]http://i834.photobucket.com/albums/zz267/dpomirko/bulldog.jpg[/img]

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Those are some good post. What do you think Ocho. Whats wrong cat got your tongue, I mean DOG.  :o :o :o :o :o :o :P :P :P :P :P :P

[quote name="DawgsOfGold" post="1087557" timestamp="1319032765"]
This one is much better.......
[IMG]http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h366/bryce4904/raiders_suck.jpg[/img]
[/quote]  You didn't scroll down far enough.  It said [color=red]Upon further review of the play, the ruling on the field stands: The Raiders Suck the Life out of the Arrogant Bulldogs.[/color]

[quote name="demons95" post="1087561" timestamp="1319033613"]
[quote author=DawgsOfGold link=topic=90047.msg1087557#msg1087557 date=1319032765]
This one is much better.......
[IMG]http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h366/bryce4904/raiders_suck.jpg[/img]
[/quote]  You didn't scroll down far enough.  It said [color=red]Upon further review of the play, the ruling on the field stands: The Raiders Suck the Life out of the Arrogant Bulldogs.[/color]
[/quote]

Go get 'em Demons95!

Guest DawgsOfGold
[quote name="queenb77630" post="1087780" timestamp="1319052337"]
oh my,I am enjoying this!  ;D
[/quote]
It is going to be a great day of football. I can not wait ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83

• Tim Erickson from Orangefield….
    • Lucky for Orangefield there’s only 3 games max to play.    Someone said they had a pitcher or 2 throw 90’s but I don’t know that for a fact.  Rumors.   it appears that Orangefield will see some faster pitchers this round. Generally speaking I haven’t been too impressed with Orangefield opponents pitching. Only pitcher so far that was fast (92 mph) was vs Woodville in first game & Orangefield got several runs off of him.    Looking for a good series with no injuries for both teams. 
    • Apologies if this is a stupid question, but why would they just not renew his contract for the 24/25 school year if he had multiple write-ups? I know teachers and paraprofessionals don't get their contract renewed if their performance is bad enough - are coaches' contract situations different?
    • “We have incredible evidence that it’s gain-of-function research again being done in US laboratories.” “𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐟𝐥𝐮 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐗, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐥𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐥 𝐕𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐗 — 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐜𝐲𝐜𝐥𝐞.”
    • It’s very difficult to fire an educator.  It’s not difficult to reassign them and put them in a situation where they’re likely to leave on their own.  I’m not sure of the legality of exposing an employee’s work records, but it seems likely it’s not allowed if nothing criminal took place.  
  • Topics