***SETXsports HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL RANKINGS - WEEK 8***

WOSgrad

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="WOSgrad" post="1087806" timestamp="1319054269"]
[quote author=bh89-2 link=topic=90029.msg1087757#msg1087757 date=1319049386]
Dear Santa,

All we want for Christmas is for WOS to be removed form the rankings, like should have happened last year.  They beat HF, not exactly a powerful win there.  Since you seems to be absent from the fact they are not very good, please pay particular attention to the butt kicking they are about to take this weekend.  Then, after many prior miscalulations, promptly dump them off the list.  Muchas Gracious ;D ;D
[/quote]

Dear bh89-2:

I give you a championship coach in Coach Gage, a killer defense, a yet unblemished record and the response I get from you is that you wish ill of a high school 80 miles away?  Why does it mean a hill of beans to you why or where West Orange-Stark is ranked?  Right now, they are undefeated in their current district, just like you.

Do you want me to dial up another bi-district loss for your Eagles?  As you have seen the last few years I am fully capable of doing that!!!  In fact, I don't know that I have allowed your Eagles to advance past the bi-district rounds in several years.

Oh, and another thing, will you please stop smoking!  Your whole house smells like the chimneys I come down!!!!

Be a good boy or you'll get coal.....oh god look who I am asking to be good!

Later,

Santa
[/quote]
Lmao wow. I'm just now picking myself up from the floor after that one.

Even if La Porte is moved out of the district I will continue to add my IMO and tell people about the board.  I wish more Bulldogs would add input but hey, it is what it is.  I wish Greater Metro Houston had a. A successful board. I was sad when the Htxsports board died. But its only the 'burbs that chip in anyway.

[quote name="Kelly Basketball" post="1088081" timestamp="1319081198"]
Kelly beat East Chamber at East Chambers. Kelly is playing their best of the season right now as they have had over 40 points in 4 straight games. If they played again Kelly would win....again.
[/quote]
East Chambers Defense has steped up in the past 3 weeks with newton scoreing 34 points (most of which i believe newtons defense scored) Shuting out Hardin (no big suprise there) And Shuting out anahuac.(which has scored over 40 points in 4 of there first 6 games). and not to mention Holding Woodville to 9 points. Im pretty sure Ec wouldnt let Kelly beat them again.

[quote name="ECfan4life!" post="1088744" timestamp="1319160605"]
[quote author=Kelly Basketball link=topic=90029.msg1088081#msg1088081 date=1319081198]
Kelly beat East Chamber at East Chambers. Kelly is playing their best of the season right now as they have had over 40 points in 4 straight games. If they played again Kelly would win....again.
[/quote]
East Chambers Defense has steped up in the past 3 weeks with newton scoreing 34 points (most of which i believe newtons defense scored) Shuting out Hardin (no big suprise there) And Shuting out anahuac.(which has scored over 40 points in 4 of there first 6 games). and not to mention Holding Woodville to 9 points. Im pretty sure Ec wouldnt let Kelly beat them again.
[/quote]pretty sure they would I don't see EC beating anyone in Kelly's district either.

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="magic" post="1091259" timestamp="1319324426"]
It's east to talk, but it doesn't change the fact that Kelly has beaten EC the past two years. That's the only thing that matters
[/quote]

Only thing that matters to EC is getting in the playoffs, and doing well. Kelly beat EC last year too, and EC went 3 rounds in the playoffs while Kelly practiced basketball. EC does not measure success by any early game vs. Kelly.  :)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124